ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Exactly so the older heads can eat lol. These are gonna sit on the shelves for a while. Don't think that the kids are gonna be feeling these at all.

That's 100% fine by me! Means I can score a 2nd pair at discount down the road. Will by 1st pair 1st day retail. Don't care. I missed these way back when.

OG grey/red/black colorway will a day 1 cop especially if I can manage a little discount...other colorways will most def be clearance rack come ups unless Nike surprises us with some kinda fire colorway.

Exactly so the older heads can eat lol. These are gonna sit on the shelves for a while. Don't think that the kids are gonna be feeling these at all.

That's what I thought would happen with the Air More Uptempos but those sold out pretty quickly. These millenials will cop anything, so long as the shoes get a good buzz on all of the blogs (which they will, because Spiridons are dope). I think the OG colorway will sell well partly because of the hype, and partly because I think Nike won't make too many either.

OG grey/red/black colorway will a day 1 cop especially if I can manage a little discount...other colorways will most def be clearance rack come ups unless Nike surprises us with some kinda fire colorway.

I'm really hoping for Nike to release one of the OG blue colors from back in the day. Either one of these will do VERY NICELY!!! Come on Nike, what do the color codes we see stand for? I can't wait!!!

View media item 2068284View media item 2068285

^those are the two colorways I'm hoping for....if they drop, day one cops no doubt and hopefully double up on discount down the road.

^those are the two colorways I'm hoping for....if they drop, day one cops no doubt and hopefully double up on discount down the road.

You and me both buddy. Let's hope two of those color codes are for these. I have a good feeling that the 1st style code with color code 001 is the OG black/silver/metallic red swoosh. It's the same color code as the OGs!

Pulled my og pair out today and all i can say is....damn. I over paid and all the pods fell off on my first wear.I will def need a new pair.

these will be the first nikes Ive purchased in almost a year... adidas been taking my money.... c'mon NIKE!!!!!????

My roommate had these back in school. I liked the upper, but I always thought the sole was weird, and they were missing visible air.

Where did the 179 euros come from? If that's the price, Nike is losing their minds. Sadly, I still want smh

Nike…

tumblr_mtyih4rEk91s7mdj8o6_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom