ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Damn it, Nike is killing my pockets with all these good colorways releasing. Adding these to the list. Ive now paid retail or more for 4 straight spiridons, and probably will be 5 with these pure platinums.
happy.gif
and
mean.gif

Its still funny to me that these are more responsive and comfortable than the VaporMax
laugh.gif
The Spiridons(OG build) may be my all time favorite runner in terms of aesthetics and wearability. If I had only one shoe to wear everyday it would probably be these.

Although I recently made the mistake of wearing socks that weren't high enough to cover my achilles and the heel tore up my skin at that spot. The curved shape of that heel, although it looks great and secures your foot, sure rubs you raw if you don't wear the right socks.

I will probably end up copping those Armory Navy and Platinum color ways and hopefully the Regal Blues if they ever drop. Still in search of the silver/black in a size 10 for a decent price....

Really nice pics of the Armory Navy color way at Bows and Arrows:  https://www.bowsandarrowsberkeley.com/products/air-zoom-spiridon-16-armory-navy-industrial-blue

Last edited:
The Spiridons(OG build) may be my all time favorite runner in terms of aesthetics and wearability. If I had only one shoe to wear everyday it would probably be these.

Although I recently made the mistake of wearing socks that weren't high enough to cover my achilles and the heel tore up my skin at that spot. The curved shape of that heel, although it looks great and secures your foot, sure rubs you raw if you don't wear the right socks.

I will probably end up copping those Armory Navy and Platinum color ways and hopefully the Regal Blues if they ever drop. Still in search of the silver/black in a size 10 for a decent price....

Really nice pics of the Armory Navy color way at Bows and Arrows:  https://www.bowsandarrowsberkeley.com/products/air-zoom-spiridon-16-armory-navy-industrial-blue

Yeah, Ive been wearing the light ash pair a bunch here recently. The og build is hands down one of the most comfortable shoes for me as well. I need to have my 05s reglued, Im not ready to un ds the 16 sport reds yet.

They need to drop the og blues already. All these other ogs are nice, but those are just that much better.

The black joints still haven't made it to NDC [emoji]128548[/emoji]

Honestly I'll probably end up with all colors + some doubles once the sale prices start to kick in. OGs and Ultras both.

Last edited:
blues & concords are very necessary.

what's the hold up Nike?

You know what the hold up is.

If they gave you those already, you would buy less of all these other colour ways.

You lot buy all these other CWS, most of which I thought were pretty tame.

When they sense you're done, they'll drop what you want.

Don't think they don't know.......they do.

Last edited:
You know what the hold up is.

If they gave you those already, you would buy less of all these other colour ways.

You lot buy all these other CWS, most of which I thought were pretty tame.

When they sense you're done, they'll drop what you want.

Don't think they don't know.......they do.

As much as I love the concord pair, these other simple colorways fit my everyday style. I have never cared for the regal blues, so those would be an easy pass. As crazy as Nike has been with colorways lately, I think they have done a great job with giving us simple and decent colorways on the spiridon.

Back
Top Bottom