Zoom Kobe VI Review Thread Vol. Better than the V?

i noticed some blisters/ open/cut skin under the toes. are my kobes too small, it is a little snug for my toes? i can take out the insole but the shoe becomes much bigger than my foot

Shoes too snug to wear two socks. I think the insole sits too high. I'll see if it molds, if not I'll use a dr scholls shoe pad

Shoes too snug to wear two socks. I think the insole sits too high. I'll see if it molds, if not I'll use a dr scholls shoe pad

^
damn! cuts? that's not right man. it may be a the wrong size... those blisters happened to me in the kobe V
but not in the VI... check your sizing bro... maybe move a half size up?

^
damn! cuts? that's not right man. it may be a the wrong size... those blisters happened to me in the kobe V
but not in the VI... check your sizing bro... maybe move a half size up?

what can i do to put the insole lining back? glue? tape? it gets bigger everytime i wear it

what can i do to put the insole lining back? glue? tape? it gets bigger everytime i wear it

Originally Posted by isw50

Vs feel way more sturdy

I disagree. Just hopped in them again and they are very stable and low to the ground. Better court feel in these. Break them in more and you will see.

Originally Posted by isw50

Vs feel way more sturdy

I disagree. Just hopped in them again and they are very stable and low to the ground. Better court feel in these. Break them in more and you will see.

the Vs feel lower to the ground than the VI. But regarding stability, to me they're equally stable
even if the VIs feel higher... Maybe because the VIs feel wider than the V...

the Vs feel lower to the ground than the VI. But regarding stability, to me they're equally stable
even if the VIs feel higher... Maybe because the VIs feel wider than the V...

thing i like about basketball shoes is if you are playing normally and there isn't any awkward movements in the air, you can't really hurt your ankle. wearing many different basketbal lshoes, i have never had to worry about hurting my ankle or anything. the other day, when i wore nike running shoes and lightly played 1on1 with a kid, i spraigned my ankle lol.

i enjoy the non crease of the upper as the one on the hyperdunk 2010 was very annoying. grip works but no squeaks yet. dont have any heel slippage problems and i can really feel the court.

thing i like about basketball shoes is if you are playing normally and there isn't any awkward movements in the air, you can't really hurt your ankle. wearing many different basketbal lshoes, i have never had to worry about hurting my ankle or anything. the other day, when i wore nike running shoes and lightly played 1on1 with a kid, i spraigned my ankle lol.

i enjoy the non crease of the upper as the one on the hyperdunk 2010 was very annoying. grip works but no squeaks yet. dont have any heel slippage problems and i can really feel the court.

LOL. never use running shoes for ball dude. very minimal lateral support.
the 6s really do squeak after some breaking in. here's a thing though...
just last weekend, my chaos 5 squeaked! it took around 8 months to break
the outsole? LOL. but I'm glad they finally did. haha

LOL. never use running shoes for ball dude. very minimal lateral support.
the 6s really do squeak after some breaking in. here's a thing though...
just last weekend, my chaos 5 squeaked! it took around 8 months to break
the outsole? LOL. but I'm glad they finally did. haha

gotta stress this again but VI > V. played a pick-up game in my del sol 5s and came down hard after a layup. the heel bottomed out on me on my right shoe. and now my heel feela sore and bruised. hopefully it isn't black and blue when i get home. grabbing my 6s next time i play lol.

gotta stress this again but VI > V. played a pick-up game in my del sol 5s and came down hard after a layup. the heel bottomed out on me on my right shoe. and now my heel feela sore and bruised. hopefully it isn't black and blue when i get home. grabbing my 6s next time i play lol.

Back
Top Bottom