Zoom Kobe VI Review Thread Vol. Better than the V?

The heel slip is very noticeable at first, but it's because of the insole used. Once you really break it in problems are much less noticeable. At first, I thought it was going to be a major issue, but I laced em up tight and got through it. After about 4-6 2 hr sessions it was gone and I have ZERO complaints about the shoe.

Everyone is different.

will the toebox loosen up as i use it? also how does the flywire work? does it work immediately or is it over time. ive seen some people with kobe v's the entire upper folds around their foot

will the toebox loosen up as i use it? also how does the flywire work? does it work immediately or is it over time. ive seen some people with kobe v's the entire upper folds around their foot

when i first put mine on, i thought the shoes were too stiff, but after breaking them in, i can really feel the sole molding into my feet, great shoes overall, and i feel that there are more cushion on the VI than the V.

JZ

when i first put mine on, i thought the shoes were too stiff, but after breaking them in, i can really feel the sole molding into my feet, great shoes overall, and i feel that there are more cushion on the VI than the V.

JZ

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

The upper is stronger on the VI IMO

The upper is stronger on the VI IMO

what do you guys think about these in comparison to the IVs? Personally i LOVE the IVs and i just can't contemplate the VIs being better than them. I thought the Vs were ok, but not at the standard of the 4s.

what do you guys think about these in comparison to the IVs? Personally i LOVE the IVs and i just can't contemplate the VIs being better than them. I thought the Vs were ok, but not at the standard of the 4s.

^
honestly the 6 is like a blend of the 5 and 4. traction is better than the 5s cushioning is better than the 4.
overall the best of both shoes.

as for heel slippage, just break them in. it will come around. it took me a few games. and yes, these are better
than the 5s. But much respect to those... classics.

^
honestly the 6 is like a blend of the 5 and 4. traction is better than the 5s cushioning is better than the 4.
overall the best of both shoes.

as for heel slippage, just break them in. it will come around. it took me a few games. and yes, these are better
than the 5s. But much respect to those... classics.

the shoe is wider than my foot but my right small toe feels pressure like its being pushed in. is that ok?

the shoe is wider than my foot but my right small toe feels pressure like its being pushed in. is that ok?

I never thought I could find a shoe that worked better than the 5.

I've said that every year since the Kobe line came out though. The Kobe III was amazing IMO. If the traction was better those may have been the best shoes ever made for performance basketball.

I never thought I could find a shoe that worked better than the 5.

I've said that every year since the Kobe line came out though. The Kobe III was amazing IMO. If the traction was better those may have been the best shoes ever made for performance basketball.

I reckon the VIs are probably a little bit wider than the IVs and Vs, but i'd go the same size as the others.

I reckon the VIs are probably a little bit wider than the IVs and Vs, but i'd go the same size as the others.

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

Would these get torn up with some outdoors play? Or is mixing it up every now and the ok?
i don't recommend it.  the outsole gets ruined in one or two outdoor plays and it makes indoor play less satisfying.

Would these get torn up with some outdoors play? Or is mixing it up every now and the ok?
i don't recommend it.  the outsole gets ruined in one or two outdoor plays and it makes indoor play less satisfying.

if i don't tape the peeling off insole, will it keep peeling? if so ill have to tape it on

if i don't tape the peeling off insole, will it keep peeling? if so ill have to tape it on

Back
Top Bottom