Zoom Kobe VI Review Thread Vol. Better than the V?

dude I'm sorry to hear that. I just cringed after reading about your ankles. damn.
since you're a guard, try the hyperfuses. I really don't like the hyperdunks for ball.

dude I'm sorry to hear that. I just cringed after reading about your ankles. damn.
since you're a guard, try the hyperfuses. I really don't like the hyperdunks for ball.

I bought the concords around the end of February. I play about 3-5 times a week & intramural games. These are great!
My only issue is that in the last 2 weeks or so my right insole slides around in the shoe. It's really hard to make strong cuts or play strong defense because my insole keeps sliding.
It's been a month so trading these in at the footlocker I got them at is close to impossible. I emailed Nike only to get a reply of taping the insole with double sided tape. They said that if I thought it was really an issue to send them in and if they saw a real defect, they would issue me a voucher.
Should I waste my time by sending them in?

I bought the concords around the end of February. I play about 3-5 times a week & intramural games. These are great!
My only issue is that in the last 2 weeks or so my right insole slides around in the shoe. It's really hard to make strong cuts or play strong defense because my insole keeps sliding.
It's been a month so trading these in at the footlocker I got them at is close to impossible. I emailed Nike only to get a reply of taping the insole with double sided tape. They said that if I thought it was really an issue to send them in and if they saw a real defect, they would issue me a voucher.
Should I waste my time by sending them in?

^try some super glue. the outsole on my away Vs started separating at the outrigger, re-glued with super glue, and they can handle every hard cut, etc., so it shoe mos def hold an insole still.

^try some super glue. the outsole on my away Vs started separating at the outrigger, re-glued with super glue, and they can handle every hard cut, etc., so it shoe mos def hold an insole still.

After playing in my del sold for 2 full months I can definitely say I'm happier overall with the 6. I thought the 5 was the best shoe of all time but these will probably take that crown frm them soon enough.

After playing in my del sold for 2 full months I can definitely say I'm happier overall with the 6. I thought the 5 was the best shoe of all time but these will probably take that crown frm them soon enough.

V' are so much better for basketball. VI's don't offer nearly as much lockdown and it's huge for a lowtop.

V' are so much better for basketball. VI's don't offer nearly as much lockdown and it's huge for a lowtop.

My insoles are peeling, anyone else getting this? Got it after 2x wearing...Out of curiosity, would I get a new pair if I send it in? 
nerd.gif

My insoles are peeling, anyone else getting this? Got it after 2x wearing...Out of curiosity, would I get a new pair if I send it in? 
nerd.gif

is it normal that the right shoe is tighter than the left foot? its a little snug and my right foot feels a little discomfort. weird that 9.5 shoe is longer than my foot, i hope the shoe loosens up because i cant really spread out my toes in it.
anyways the cushioning is very nice, its like a landing on a piece of foam or rubber. grips nice, but my feet was still wet as usual after playing. definately a step up from my jordan alpha 1, nike free trainers, and jordan jaq.

is it normal that the right shoe is tighter than the left foot? its a little snug and my right foot feels a little discomfort. weird that 9.5 shoe is longer than my foot, i hope the shoe loosens up because i cant really spread out my toes in it.
anyways the cushioning is very nice, its like a landing on a piece of foam or rubber. grips nice, but my feet was still wet as usual after playing. definately a step up from my jordan alpha 1, nike free trainers, and jordan jaq.

I wore the VI for 2 games, i hated it, maybe I sized wrong? But I had too much heel slip even when tied tight. The V's lock my feet in and ive been able to run back and down the court without any slippage. Arch support on the V's are better also.

I wore the VI for 2 games, i hated it, maybe I sized wrong? But I had too much heel slip even when tied tight. The V's lock my feet in and ive been able to run back and down the court without any slippage. Arch support on the V's are better also.

Heel slip is bad for me too. I know that the size is perfect though so I'm thinking about maybe trying to go back to using a single pair of socks when I wear these instead of my usual double socks.

And yes I've tried that runners knot method, somewhat improved lockdown but still doesn't feel as good as the V's in that area.

Heel slip is bad for me too. I know that the size is perfect though so I'm thinking about maybe trying to go back to using a single pair of socks when I wear these instead of my usual double socks.

And yes I've tried that runners knot method, somewhat improved lockdown but still doesn't feel as good as the V's in that area.

Yup, u guys are not alone with regards to the lack of heal lock down!
eyes.gif
Just walking around the house I could tell my heal was slipping. Thus, I went back to some Inline IV's to ball in and I'm glad I did!!!! IV's and V's heal lock down far superior than the VI's!!!!!

Yup, u guys are not alone with regards to the lack of heal lock down!
eyes.gif
Just walking around the house I could tell my heal was slipping. Thus, I went back to some Inline IV's to ball in and I'm glad I did!!!! IV's and V's heal lock down far superior than the VI's!!!!!

The heel slip is very noticeable at first, but it's because of the insole used. Once you really break it in problems are much less noticeable. At first, I thought it was going to be a major issue, but I laced em up tight and got through it. After about 4-6 2 hr sessions it was gone and I have ZERO complaints about the shoe.

Everyone is different.

Back
Top Bottom