Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

So when is the fade/gradient option gonna be on iD?! :nerd: They'll get my money on that but not the solid option.

if a gradient hits ID I promise ill be on it with the quickness as long as I can make an OC themed colorway. been waiting for that since forever....

Anyone here have a pair with the ID XDR soles? Are the ridges really thick like the overseas pair?
They are not  thick like the overseas pair.  They look and feel identical to the non-xdr pairs...  (if you check my profile and look through images, I posted some comparison) After hooping in them outdoors for a while, they've held up OK, but I still don't think any better than regular outsoles.  The GC version outsoles are much thicker. 

The XDR is not worth it IMO... 

Last edited:
would love to see the fade option on there too

one thing though, I really wish they would put up samples to see what the finished product looks like

if a gradient hits ID I promise ill be on it with the quickness as long as I can make an OC themed colorway. been waiting for that since forever....

I tend to think that the solid option is that last ID pattern, but I am also hopeful...

Yeah I think the solids are the last cw as well because the purple fades have already released and they ID normally releases b4 the release shoe itself. But I'm wishfully hoping

I know I don't need another iD... but I also know I'll be kicking myself down the road if I don't take advantage of solid uppers

One more for the night.

Close enough!
tongue.gif

At least you don't have to paint the upper like I did. haha
Why would anyone destroy a perfectly awesome pair of Sulfurs like that...?

Maybe you got more than one pair, I guess... 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Dam man decisions decisions. I think I like the amnesties with the black midsole rather than the double purp.

Decisions decisions.... Nike about to rail in major dough on the kobe 8s once again. just when we thought the 8 was pretty much done with they went ahead and released the Solids for ID. well played nike well played 
mean.gif

gradient upper for sure, this thread would explode. 

I remember said there was a rumor for a Mambacurial upper.   Maybe it was that duck dodgers guy...

We finally got the solid upper im gonna take it as a W on this but man cant we just be happy sometimes. We always want what we cant hve

Back
Top Bottom