Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

i also havent made an id, because they dont ship to australia.

gonna see if my friends cousin can help me out.

ill pass on the mine greys for the amnesties.

Can't believe solid options took this long, but I also can't believe that most IDs in this thread > Kobe 8 Non-IDs

There's so many possibilities.

They probably didn't do this, because a lot of people would have probably ID'd instead of buying the colorways that came out.

There's so many possibilities.

They probably didn't do this, because a lot of people would have probably ID'd instead of buying the colorways that came out.
i still would have bought a majority of the colorways I.e. MC, VB, SH, Elite Fades.... glade to at least get a laker colorway finally even if its an ID.

alright so any idea when the 8 ID will be taken off NDC? just curious how long we have here

thinking about making one of these, hypebeast colors I know but I just think they look well together

^^^ probably not for a while if the rumors are true that the IX wont drop until spring.

alright cool, thanks guys

at least that gives us some time to make a couple, I know I want at least two with a solid upper

^ I would do that too, I love the amnesties but the purple doesn't come out right

if I do that I am going with a black midsole

MAN!  I'm having so much fun with these Solid Uppers... I can't wait to order mine!

I'm SO GLAD I Didn't Bite on Copping one of those Turrible Patterned Option ID's before. I would have Buyer's Remorse like a Mutha!

I like the Amnesty ID's and all but that Yellow logo on the tongue just KILLS it for me.... I can't pull the trigger with that there.  I just wish you could make that black and it would be absolutely perfect.

Back
Top Bottom