Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Now I'm curious. Shouldn't the shozoku be green like this?

View media item 601062
No because the swoosh is black so the snake is black. I cant tell but looks like the black swoosh pair has a green shozoku heel logo(heel logo color is same color as swoosh/snake), which leads to more confusion.
I'm thinking Nike made a mistake and he doesn't know about it as he isn't answering the question that we're dumbfounded about.

Last edited:
see I knew I wasn't crazy, one shoe has a green swoosh, the other looks like it has a black swoosh and a black snake logo

I would really like to see more angles and shots of the shoes

Damn yo. Faster than mines. Hope it don't take much longer. They need to ship these joints. Its been over a week so hopefully they ship out by the end of this week latest. If not gonna have to hit them up and see what's really good. I'm in bmore so it won't be much of a difference with shipping time with urs since bmore ain't far from jersey at all.
i got the same problem they sent me the email 9 days ago saying that they would ship in a week. A week passed and no confirmed shipping. My original date is 10/14 and I was fine waiting till then. I just hate they got me all excited thinkin that im going to get them early when most likely I am not.

No because the swoosh is black so the snake is black. I cant tell but looks like the black swoosh pair has a green shozoku heel logo(heel logo color is same color as swoosh/snake), which leads to more confusion.
I'm thinking Nike made a mistake and he doesn't know about it as he isn't answering the question that we're dumbfounded about.
I saw the green shozoku heel logo, so I figured the swoosh just looks black because of the lighting. BroomII4Life, spill the goods. More pics please.

Its actually a little more (chip) kelly green but yeah the glossy finish is dope. Reminds me of the red check on the pythons.

Last edited:
Im tempted to make more colorways with the white base. A duke colorway would be dope, especially with the same glossy check.

I bet they look awesome in person

I know the IDs I did they look so much better in person, the colors pop and a camera can't capture that

The team red looks awesome on white/silver. Good job on those. Would you have gotten team red outsole if they still had it?

Back
Top Bottom