Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

USA vs Canada Indoor Volleyball Gold Medal match. US outside hitter Reid Priddy looks like he has a pair of iD's. Looks like volt lining and bottom. Can't really tell what color the swoosh and heel clip color is. 

Opinoins  needed on my custom job  : Nike Mag inspired kobe 8 iD.

These are the updated versions with the sold gray upper                                                                                  by yours truly 

Can't really get the true "Mag" feel on this model I guess, but they came out good. Good job man.

yeah theyre better in person . i think alot of it is my cheap old camera. 1st time trying a custom job. def a learning exp. i'll be painting some of my jays next i have some great ideas

Try snapping some pics outside during the day in natural lighting.

Keep it up man, have to start somewhere.

Got my finishing touches email more than 8-9 days ago. How long does it usually take to ship after you get the finishing touches email? This wait is eatin me alive Forreal Forreal!!!

Got my finishing touches email more than 8-9 days ago. How long does it usually take to ship after you get the finishing touches email? This wait is eatin me alive Forreal Forreal!!!
Got the email on 9/12. Shipped out 9/18. Received them in NJ on 9/24.

Last edited:
Got the email on 9/12. Shipped out 9/18. Received them in NJ on 9/24.
Damn yo. Faster than mines. Hope it don't take much longer. They need to ship these joints. Its been over a week so hopefully they ship out by the end of this week latest. If not gonna have to hit them up and see what's really good. I'm in bmore so it won't be much of a difference with shipping time with urs since bmore ain't far from jersey at all.

People who've ordered with translucent Pink sole, how is it holding up? I want to pull the trigger but translucent soles and I have not been the best of friends. It just looks too good though.:nerd:

thats bugging me out is that two different pairs or is the snake logo green but look black?

Last edited:
Super T1ght Apprecaite it bro.

ham182 Hell yeah bro. I love BMore. My wife and I will be there in 2 weeks for our 2 yr anniversary. You'll be happy w the upper on your ID. Looks real clean in person.

Back
Top Bottom