Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

not feeling the volt pit viper pattern. looks like playing connect the dots on the upper. need to zoom in to see the dots

Last edited:
"we hear you, stay tuned"

that's such an open ended response though, if they put up solid uppers I will ID a pair right away

at this point it would be so stupid if Nike wouldnt release a solid upper option seeing as most of the 8s consist of some sort of pattern with the exception of the TBs

Im gonna be pissed if they release solid upper !!! I just ordered the white/platinum blue corral because that's the closest to solid upper I have seen. I may just return whats coming so that I can get that instead if it does drop.

Last edited:
The solid upper on the TBs was good enough for me. I can't see myself paying $180 for a solid upper iD. I hope it's solids so you guys that have been clamoring for it can be quiet about it finally :tongue:

TBs were grotesque to me lol im thinking about making a bronco ID but not really feeling any of the upper for em... if they dont release solid upper soon ima just make a KD 6
laugh.gif

the white plat upper is so dope, I would love to ID a pair but I would destroy that white upper I would be so afraid to wear it that it would probably stay DS

they should give us the options to ID the amnesties.. inlines.. etc.. offsetting purple/yellow mid/outsole would be great.

everyone tweet @NikeID for this stuff!  lol.  ***** like an online petition

Last edited:
Happy with my blue coral upper pairs but wish I woulda been more patient if these next options turn out well

Damn... If there are indeed solid options, I may be making one more

My IDs arrived today...UPS dropped them off about an hour ago.  Really pleased that they are so similar to the rendering on NDC. Here's some pics!

those are definitly dope! i just wish they didnt make the teal swoosh so shiny and metallic.

also, that teal tongue logo is the best looking tongue logo i have seen on an ID, is that maybe a new update from Nike? because i have never seen one look so good.

Last edited:
My IDs arrived today...UPS dropped them off about an hour ago.  Really pleased that they are so similar to the rendering on NDC. Here's some pics!

View media item 585401
View media item 585402
View media item 585403
View media item 585405
View media item 585406
View media item 585407

Hella nice my man!!....Go Seahawks!!! ?..lol..luv em!.....and that dudes comment below about the Kobe snake logo on the tongue is absolutly correct!....that does look wayyyyyyyy better!...also am wunderin if Nike cleaned it up a bit?..cause ive never seen that look so detailed in everyone IDs pics that ive seen?..(including mine).....look like it has 2 dif colors?...anywaz hella props 2ya my friend! gr8 lookin shoe!

I was expecting the Kobe logo to look like crap after all of the comments I had read on here but you guys are right it is really nice in this color combo.  Seems basically the same as the GR logos.  I didn't really use these colors for any specific team or anything, just wanted something clean. Glad you guys like it! 

Ya they totally improved it! those mother *******! right after i get mine too.  and now they killed my upper so i can't even send em back and re order. 

first time seeing the teal tongue logo... so idk if they improved it or its always looked that clean but the purple tongue logo looks like a giant spot of ink bleeding into material....

teal and from what I've seen of the brighter shade of blue looks good (royal blue maybe?) white is nice too but I have dark grey and its awful

Back
Top Bottom