• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
^yeah that's a great price, u don't negotiate when u get an offer like that on the table. I won raffles for the 1,3,4,6 and 7 (and other non prelude sneakers since December). I only entered one raffle for the 2s and lost. I didn't like them initially but the backstory (along with the fact that I want to complete the collection, being 6 for 7 so far) has me in a need to cop them some point (not now though since im copping sneakers weekly).
what the hell. how you win so many raffles in a span on a few weeks lol

anyone know if i will be able to purchase again from ndc? or i shouldn't worry for first time cancellation.

Why do early links keep leaking for every prelude? I'm really only interested in the kobe 9 which I know will be absolutely impossible, but I've been reading about these early link problems for like the past three drops. Is it just an employee leak or what? Why can't they fix this. And are people who use the links at least getting banned/cancelled orders, I hope?
you think 9 will be impossible? There going to be mass produced unlike these Preludes.

Last edited:
Perhaps but I have a feeling the Kobe 9 Elite "Masterpiece" will continue with the limited tag as an ending to the prelude collection..

^yeah that's a great price, u don't negotiate when u get an offer like that on the table. I won raffles for the 1,3,4,6 and 7 (and other non prelude sneakers since December). I only entered one raffle for the 2s and lost. I didn't like them initially but the backstory (along with the fact that I want to complete the collection, being 6 for 7 so far) has me in a need to cop them some point (not now though since im copping sneakers weekly).
what the hell. how you win so many raffles in a span on a few weeks lol
It's definitely possible if you make the effort to get tickets at a few HOHs. I've only gone solo for each ticket I've gotten, and I won for the 1s, 3s, 5s, and 6s. Couldn't get tickets for the 4s cuz of the Black/Red I madness, and I missed out on the 2s and 7s. I think there are also a couple other guys who've posted that they've either won every raffle or close to it.

warning, really? first time  i heard that.
Yeah I guess it's a warning first. Both times I was megged I was using a ATC service. I just tried getting a shirt and the site wouldn't let me check out. Oh well, plenty of addresses and CC's on deck.

Last edited:
Yeah I guess it's a warning first. Both times I was megged I was using a ATC service. I just tried getting a shirt and wouldn't let me. Oh well, plenty of addresses and CC's on deck.
what message does it give you when u try to purchase?

GOOD! Hopefully they blocked your shipping address, name, and billing info....

The balls you have to have to be a cheater and still come in here with the putty face after you get MEGGED!
tell me how you are supposed to get the shoes without cheating and ill be glad to do it that way.

tell me how you are supposed to get the shoes without cheating and ill be glad to do it that way.
it's not that brtoha...

it's that you cheated and got caught...

don't come in here cryin....
mean.gif

Does anyone know if meg is done for the night? I catch her in the streets with a name tag on and some 7s it's a wrap!!!

The 9s won't be impossible to get because they won't be limited which in turn means 95% of the hypes buying their first Kobe's (preludes) won't want em

Back
Top Bottom