• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Does anyone know if meg is done for the night? I catch her in the streets with a name tag on and some 7s it's a wrap!!!

Most likely sounds like a lot of people who had cancellations already heard from Meg. I would assume you're safe if you made it this far.

Last edited:
get a legal name change :smile:

problem solved

Or ship to a brother, friend, cousin, uncle, grandparent using their cc (and the list goes on).............

Or for botless people like me, get enough RSVP's to land one as people like me have already been doing.....easy does it.

Last edited:
it will eventually catch up with you if you keep using the same ATC service.

Now why would anyone go and do that (seems you like to state the obvious)? You can keep coming in here trying to rationalize what you do to me, Nike or whoever, but the facts are Nike simply does not care about you, what you do, me, or anyone else. These problems have unfortunately become part of the culture AND THEY'RE STILL MAKING THEIR MONEY. Your work hasn't slowed down or brought down A SINGLE RSVP or ATC service. While admirable, you're fighting a fight you'll never win with a company that simply doesn't care. And to be quite frank, while you thrive (which you have), it's the people who don't have the know-how to do half the stuff you and these companies all do, that suffer.

Last edited:
Or ship to a brother, friend, cousin, uncle, grandparent using their cc (and the list goes on).............

Or for botless people like me, get enough RSVP's to land one as people like me have already been doing.....easy does it.
I think you can just use Nike Gift Cards and a friends or family members address. I don't think you need to bother them for their CC info. I wonder if you could send it to your own address but add additional address info like "apartment B" , etc. ? I've thought about using  P.O. Boxes as well, but I don't know how easy it is to set one up.

Last edited:
Now why would anyone go and do that (seems you like to state the obvious)? You can keep coming in here trying to rationalize what you do to me, Nike or whoever, but the facts are Nike simply does not care about you, what you do, me, or anyone else. These problems have unfortunately become part of the culture AND THEY'RE STILL MAKING THEIR MONEY. Your work hasn't slowed down or brought down A SINGLE RSVP or ATC service. While admirable, you're fighting a fight you'll never win with a company that simply doesn't care. And to be quite frank, while you thrive (which you have), it's the people who don't have the know-how to do half the stuff you and these companies all do, that suffer.
He craves attention. Just ignore the guy and move on

I think you can just use Nike Gift Cards and a friends or family members address. I don't think you need to bother them for their CC info. I wonder if you could send it to your own address but add additional address info like "apartment B" , etc. ? I've thought about using  P.O. Boxes as well, but I don't know how easy it is to set one up.

nike does not ship to po boxes.

and with nike gc - the gc carries a flag if it ends up being used in a cancelled order.

Saw this on eBay.

How is NikeDC gonna let ONE person checkout w/ 3 pairs...smh.
its all cash, so that good.. person who won, probably had friend/family with them.. and just paid for all with cash... you cant use same debit/CC for multiples..

Just grabbed a prelude V. Paid less than 5

Oh well it was my fav if the pack

Maybe I can find a used KB4 sz 11.5 next year

The only thing that could solve all online release problems and help out nike at same time would be hiring evilside but I doubt that would ever happen. He's smart enough to fix all release problems and stop atc and rsvp services at same time.

The only thing that could solve all online release problems and help out nike at same time would be hiring evilside but I doubt that would ever happen. He's smart enough to fix all release problems and stop atc and rsvp services at same time.

HIGHLY doubt it. You think he is the smartest man alive? He's just someone who happens to be in the field of programming while in this hobby as well (
He saw the opportunity and ran with it, and let's be honest the sneaker community doesn't quite fit the demographic of a culture that would know a lick about code or programming). Get a REAL programmer to come in (or be hired), and you'll see how "ordinary" he is, as much as people like you would like to think otherwise. It just happens to be those guys don't have a god damn care in the world about sneakers, and rightfully so.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom