• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Those good old days...waking up early on a Saturday morning with a bowl a cookie crisp and watching cartoons....now infront of computers lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
there is no good karma in the sneaker world. You buy what you can and sell it if you change your mind. Holding out for one shoe means ur already behind
nah ive actually had good karma on kicks. i.e. a reseller giving me 20 over retail or missing out on one shoe and ending up getting another. it happens lol

Yup,but we could change that.

Btw milk gives you breast and cookie crisp gives you diabetes/cancer so nike could be saving us with just a little digital eye strain,saltiness and triedness lol

deployed the bots and everything too. Just when I thought I was catching up on the game by purchasing a expensive bot only to be sniped by early links now? wtf, can't keep up with this ****. Should've stayed out the game, the sneakergame is gonna be the reason why i'm balding with gray hair at age 24
Should spend you time and money elsewhere...Rogaine kid! lol...

im messing..

nah ive actually had good karma on kicks. i.e. a reseller giving me 20 over retail or missing out on one shoe and ending up getting another. it happens lol
for the most part I started buying what I can. If I don't like it or not my size ill just sell it or return it. Your "good karma" has nothing to do with the fact that you only try to buy shoes you really like. Has more so to do with what im guessing is your overall outlook on the sneaker thing like giving a guy a pair of kicks for $20 over retail which I do from time to time.

Yup,but we could change that.

Btw milk gives you breast and cookie crisp gives you diabetes/cancer so nike could be saving us with just a little digital eye strain,saltiness and triedness lol
not to some...apparently some are balding and turning grey from this...lmao

Just seen an ATC service clean up on this release, looked like over 40+ ATC which I actually consider good now a days

Last edited:
Another loss..

This pack makes me sick..

Just need to grab my V and be happy with 3 out of the pack..

Only one at retail for my self, and one at retail for my fiancé..

Just seen an ATC service clean up on this release, looked like over 40+ ATC which I actually consider good now a days
whether or not they actually cleaned out the release or are just advertising it is always up in the air. I can say I used services and copped over 40 pairs for nters but that would be false. These guys get business for GR jordans based on the successful claims. Whether they are true or not is the question

Should spend you time and money elsewhere...Rogaine kid! lol...

im messing..
lol I'm not actually balding or graying. Just saying how releases these past few years frustrate me so much. Hated how the bots ruined the old sneakerhead's chances. So i decided to join them since i can't beat them, bought myself a expensive bot and then I hear now people getting releases through early back door links and stuff. Like wtf, whats the point of a twitter only release at 8am EST if people are adding it to cart 5 minutes before. 

And if it was prelude 3's in your FS list, i would've bought it from you. I only want the 3,5,and 6. Not even fancied by the other preludes. Looks like this pack is done for me. 

for the most part I started buying what I can. If I don't like it or not my size ill just sell it or return it. Your "good karma" has nothing to do with the fact that you only try to buy shoes you really like. Has more so to do with what im guessing is your overall outlook on the sneaker thing like giving a guy a pair of kicks for $20 over retail which I do from time to time.
yea man i been buyin kicks for years. buying a shoe i dont want to come up on someone who didnt is not my thing. i only charge for my time and effort. i wouldnt say thats resale. man i could go on for days on how much i hate the resale game but this is the wrong thread for that. 

obviously someone found a pattern with these prelude links. should go back to how it was after these preludes.

easy pass for the next 2 preludes so good luck to those trying for those.

Back
Top Bottom