• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
@teamroshe came through with that tweet for the yeezy roshes. two perr. waited like 25 min for that OOS message on the preludes though lol oh well wasnt completely useless.

I agree. Those were the days when persistence and patience paid off.
back then and now ive never really gotten a shoe online that was difficult to get :smh:

im an instore kind of guy. there, with fcfs persistence and patience pays off :smokin

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/r...891/pgid-688893&cp=usns_twit_011114_nsw_cs_cm

its already gone bro
embarassed.gif

You know its bad when we talking about roshes as a constellation prize or period lol.

Yes I know

Anyone else who picked up GS pair...did you pay the advertised price of $95 or did Nike charge your $125?  I grabbed a 6.5. Maybe price varied by size???

deployed the bots and everything too. Just when I thought I was catching up on the game by purchasing a expensive bot only to be sniped by early links now? wtf, can't keep up with this ****. Should've stayed out the game, the sneakergame is gonna be the reason why i'm balding with gray hair

Last edited:
and i thought i would have good karma on these bcuz these were the only ones out of the pack i wanted and i havent even tried to get the others smh. nice guys finish last lol

embarassed.gif

smile.gif

smokin.gif

nthat.gif

Please tell me not a dream!!
Props to you...at least someone who contributes to this thread often gets his shoe...

look at these hungry cats in the past 5 pages that just post  "going back to sleep, sold out, whats the early links?" etc...

and i thought i would have good karma on these bcuz these were the only ones out of the pack i wanted and i havent even tried to get the others smh. nice guys finish last lol
:rofl: :rofl: there is no good karma in the sneaker world. You buy what you can and sell it if you change your mind. Holding out for one shoe means ur already behind

Got my 13 in the VI's... now I just need to find someone to swap this for a 13 in the V's and I'll be all set. 

If I couldnt get the 6s after this travestshamockery I wouldnt be buying another shoe today let alone 3 lol

Back
Top Bottom