• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
They gave the prelude tickets out Sunday too. I got one but won on 125th. 34th shut it down right after I got my tickets practically

View media item 699489
Took this while in NT SM. 

but all the NT will have at least one of each shoe left after release date becuase they have them on display. (all of these were either a 9 or a 9.5)
I can definitely see the pop art inspiration. I guess unless someone knows the concept they won't really appreciate the shoe to the fullest if at all.

Got it. So when you got your ticket, a line outside hadn't formed yet right? Just curious how that whole situation played out.

Got it. So when you got your ticket, a line outside hadn't formed yet right? Just curious how that whole situation played out.
a huge crowd of ppl as seen in pics was there. I didn't skip nobody so it took over 2 hrs to get in. Once I got in it was a single filed line of 10-15 ppl with workers making sure random ppl didn't jump in. Once you got a ticket for the gammas you also had an opportunity to sign up for the raffles you wanted

Last edited:
a huge crowd of ppl as seen in pics was there. I didn't skip nobody so it took over 2 hrs to get in. Once I got in it was a single filed line of 10-15 ppl with workers making sure random ppl didn't jump in. Once you got a ticket for the gammas you also had an opportunity to sign up for the raffles you wanted
Ah...ok. Hope it's not like that for any of the other raffles coming up. Had no interest in the Gammas so I kinda wish they would've kept it business like usual so I could've gone in and out.

Ah...ok. Hope it's not like that for any of the other raffles coming up. Had no interest in the Gammas so I kinda wish they would've kept it business like usual so I could've gone in and out.
won't be as bad

since the gammas and the 3s are coming out on the same day

would it be easier to cop this time?

just trying to be optimistic 

since the gammas and the 3s are coming out on the same day

would it be easier to cop this time?

just trying to be optimistic 
You would think so. I'm hoping the gammas slow people down from buying a few shoes I want in the next 2-3 weeks!

They look like Jacksonville Jaguar Edition Kobes
grin.gif

Welp another online store who is going to stop releasing these online.. Fuuu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom