• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
guys who pmed me, sorry i was wrong, they were actually pretty hard to find even over here...

guess i was really lucky to find my pair at that price

Wasn't salty until I saw @sneakermane good pics. All I want are 3s, 4s, and 6s. Wanted 1s too but was still salty. I think the 3s will be the easiest. They come out the same day as the 11s and you would have to be stupid to pass up on the 11s if you are trying to make a quick profit then wait forever at your delusional price on what a lot of people say are the worst kobe shoe. I always liked the 3s. I wasn't really into basketball or shoes like that but during the asg my eyes were glued to Kobe's feet.

Last edited:
This thread's already on that ********. Going to be a long seven weeks if this keeps up. Just post your kicks and keep it moving. Don't have to respond to "haters" every time you see something you don't like.

Reading through the thread sucks about Lenox. We may take a trip up there during the time the 4s come out. What the hell I can understand if the security didn't see it but they literally allowed it that's crazy.

@mcten: Kobe is shooting around on the Kobe 1s from the Prelude Pack
How dope would it be if he played the same team he dropped 81 on in them

Last edited:
View media item 685083
as cool as this is, it's also really ******g stupid

he just spent almost 250 days rehabbing from an achilles injury and he's going to wear almost 10 year old shoe tech? come on kobe :smh:

View media item 685083
as cool as this is, it's also really ******g stupid

he just spent almost 250 days rehabbing from an achilles injury and he's going to wear almost 10 year old shoe tech? come on kobe :smh:

Man you beat me to this post lol, I don't think he's about to risk his whole rehabbing over em but probably just wore em to shoot around for the hype

Zoom Air, Carbon Fiber Shank Plate, Outrigger and modified herringbone? No way that tech is outdated. It's tried and true. 

I hope he wears the ENTIRE prelude pack until the 9 drops. That would be amazing

Resell prices just went up lol. I doubt he wears them tonight but that would be awesome. And since game is against Toronto he should wear em!

Last edited:
KB1's R good ballin shoes. Still ball in em in my rotatation along with my J's. My fav Kobe number KB1.

Got all colors except the all white/grey yellow. And of course The premiers black & white witch not very many people got.

Didn't wanna go this route and pay a reseller, but I found an offer for $410 shipped...is this a fair price to y'all?

Didn't wanna go this route and pay a reseller, but I found an offer for $410 shipped...is this a fair price to y'all?
Same question I had. I'm finding a bunch in my area for $400. I wonder if I should even jump on it. 

Its looking that way, I'm about to do the same and just keep telling myself that its my college graduation present to myself for next week :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom