• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Not a bad deal? That's a steal. Are you sure they're real?

Didn't mean to rhyme
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Man, I went to HOH to pick up my Preludes and the manager is like ”I have some bad news.... Due to inclement weather we won't have our shipment until Monday.". We will call you Monday. What if I miss the damn call, forfeit? You are killing me with those pics sneakermane, DOPENESS!

Man, I went to HOH to pick up my Preludes and the manager is like ”I have some bad news.... Due to inclement weather we won't have our shipment until Monday.". We will call you Monday. What if I miss the damn call, forfeit? You are killing me with those pics sneakermane, DOPENESS!

Good lookin' bro.....

Lmao this dude made an account just to come at you.....Jimmy's officially rustled

I WILL NOT miss any more preludes.... Them ones sooooo clean. Hopefully I can trade the 5-8 for the 1s...:smh:

All things considered, I think I made out alright with my deal for the Preludes and SC gloves. Seller seemed like a nice kid who uses his school's lab to order shoes, no bots. Man I miss my T3 connection at college
laugh.gif

had no plans to cop these, but something woke me up at 440am. Thought about changing my mind on these for a bit & ended up thinking "its futile. bots gonna win. go back to sleep" i'm glad i did.

Hadn't been burned by the bots on a release until the Mambacurials. Painful experience. Gonna have to give the 2's a shot next weekend though to see what's what - 3's are necessary & a strategy is needed.

So much salt...

The 1s have a special meaning to me and i had absolutely no chance when they dropped.

Sucks for those who actually buy to wear and actually remember the model dropping.

Prices are ridiculous right now, decisions decisions

The 1's are so clean. First pair of shoes in a while that I feel like I GOTTA have. How much are these going for in the resale market. Are prices going to be up or down a month from now?

Back
Top Bottom