Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
the 775 is normal, 2k is a tad bit high
 Tad bit

laugh.gif

The word was already "banned" a few years back but ppl still use it from time to time on

rape   (rāp)

n.
1. The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.

2. The act of seizing and carrying off by force; abduction.

3. Abusive or improper treatment; violation: a rape of justice.

tr.v.  rapedrap·ingrapes
1. To force (another person) to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse; commit rape on.

2. To seize and carry off by force.

3. To plunder or pillage.

I didnt see anything about selling sneakers anywhere in the definition of the word.. If someone is willing to pay what he listed them for thats just a stupid buyer imo 

Mods can we ban the use of this word... Its thrown around so loosely and out of context its not even funny 
mean.gif

you should slow down on the high sucrose drinks after 9 pm it dramatically effects the frontal cortex 

but glad to see you have a soft side 
roll.gif

its not that my feelings were "hurt" I just hate poor use of english vernacular in trying to make a point 

Repped for having a soft side!!!

predicting it right now, restocks on the first day kobe comes back. 

these prelude v's continue to elude me. Even local guys aren't responding to my offer matching their asking price.
I can't get myself to sell my Vs...unless the offer is too crazy, i'm keeping them

i'd understand if you got them because you like them. But theres resellers who don't give a crap about kobes  and hoarding 3 pairs and said not selling for anything less than $600. 
ohwell.gif

I found a local seller listing it up for $460 and im ready to jump on it but he's not responding to my messages. 

i'd understand if you got them because you like them. But theres resellers who don't give a crap about kobes  and hoarding 3 pairs and said not selling for anything less than $600. 
ohwell.gif

I found a local seller listing it up for $460 and im ready to jump on it but he's not responding to my messages. 
yeah, i'm not a huge Kobe fan but the Vs were my favorite pair

lol, he probably saw the other prices and got sellers remorse

Yeah be careful at those prices, I got vs for $475 and it came with a damaged box. Never dealing with a cheap *** who doesn't wanna work with $5 ever again

Seeing that pic with so many pairs of kobes really really bothers me. Someone post the gif of jimmy mcnulty from the wire for me.

i'm not hating on whoever has all that pairs but it does make me bitter they got all of those pairs for retail, I just want one pair of 5s and one pair of 6s for retail damn man

I wouldn't pay more than $400 FOR ANY PRELUDE. It's not worth more than $400 to me.  Except the 1's because Kobe actually wore those, so that will just automatically be worth more than the others.

I wouldn't pay more than $400 FOR ANY PRELUDE. It's not worth more than $400 to me.  Except the 1's because Kobe actually wore those, so that will just automatically be worth more than the others.
that's basically how I feel too, I pay resell on shoes I have in the past but I am setting my limits now and 500 bucks is just too much for a pair of sneakers

Thats not one person with all those pairs. Kickkspott is a consignment shop in the georgetown area of DC. Makes me mad that people copped at nike (which is about 3 blocks from kickspott) and walked right to kickspott to put them on consignment smh. 

Thats not one person with all those pairs. Kickkspott is a consignment shop in the georgetown area of DC. Makes me mad that people copped at nike (which is about 3 blocks from kickspott) and walked right to kickspott to put them on consignment smh.
regardless its extremely frustrating

not entirely true.. the owners of kickspott are very active in the sneaker scene, and they actively participate in paying service providers to secure sneakers for them.. they also have been known to have employees wait for unclaimed pairs as well.. 

its all apart of the game, 

just like the people who put a SS of their order on an ebay auction, it'll never change

i'm not hating on whoever has all that pairs but it does make me bitter they got all of those pairs for retail, I just want one pair of 5s and one pair of 6s for retail damn man

this is the nature of the beast.

My dear consumers,

Do not fall victim to these sky high re-sellers prices. For at the end of the day, it is you, the consumer, who has the power. It is you, consumer, who has the money. That money can be used for whatever you want. The seller, they have the sneaker which cannot be used to purchase whatever.

If we all would join forces, remain steadfast and commited to not paying these insane re-sellers prices, the re-seller, the market will be forced to lower their asking prices. For the re-seller cannot pay their bills with a sneaker. ConEdison will not accept preludes as payment for the electricity or gas. Tmobile,ATT, Verizon will not accept nikes as payment neither will the local grocery store. Do you understand that the dollar is mightier than the swoosh?

this is the nature of the beast.

My dear consumers,

Do not fall victim to these sky high re-sellers prices. For at the end of the day, it is you, the consumer, who has the power. It is you, consumer, who has the money. That money can be used for whatever you want. The seller, they have the sneaker which cannot be used to purchase whatever.

If we all would join forces, remain steadfast and commited to not paying these insane re-sellers prices, the re-seller, the market will be forced to lower their asking prices. For the re-seller cannot pay their bills with a sneaker. ConEdison will not accept preludes as payment for the electricity or gas. Tmobile,ATT, Verizon will not accept nikes as payment neither will the local grocery store. Do you understand that the dollar is mightier than the swoosh?
:lol: it's always funny when someone tries to start a movement to conquer resell prices

Back
Top Bottom