• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
damn that sucks aznpride. i remember you completed the pack too and had the 7's early and your wife buying you pairs of preludes (probably at resell prices) and i'm think that dude is really F'in lucky. And then i hear this and it just makes me so mad. My house was robbed twice before for sneakers back when I was in high school. I never got any of the shoes back and i lost a total of $4k in sneakers. i have since moved out of that house. Now I'm living with my gf as well as staying over another apartment  with my 5 year old  half brother and his mom, and the other day, I get a call from her saying that somebody broke into the house and stole my little brother's chinese new year money (about $600). We suspect it's the landlords kids who are also into sneakers. And I come home today and i see outside their door is a brand new pair of powder blue 3's, a pair of lebron 11's, and 2 new pairs of roshes. I know their parents (the landlord) do not buy them sneakers because we had a discussion about it a year ago. So I know those kids got a random surplus of money thats probably stolen.

What i'm about to say, i do not condone but being a victim of a robbery 3 times, and this is the only time I actually find out the suspect. I slashed the kids shoes, all of them. His cool grey 9's, 3 pairs of his roshes, his lebron XI's, and his powder blue 3's. And because I'm not at this apartment a lot, they will never think its me. 

Sucks to hear stuff like that, hope it works out for you man.

Insure the belongings in your home folks. Make an itemized list with values and keep it updated. May not be able to replace some of the material things but at least you'll be reimbursed financially.

Last edited:

damn that sucks aznpride. i remember you completed the pack too and had the 7's early and your wife buying you pairs of preludes (probably at resell prices) and i'm think that dude is really F'in lucky. And then i hear this and it just makes me so mad. My house was robbed twice before for sneakers back when I was in high school. I never got any of the shoes back and i lost a total of $4k in sneakers. i have since moved out of that house. Now I'm living with my gf as well as staying over another apartment  with my 5 year old  half brother and his mom, and the other day, I get a call from her saying that somebody broke into the house and stole my little brother's chinese new year money (about $600). We suspect it's the landlords kids who are also into sneakers. And I come home today and i see outside their door is a brand new pair of powder blue 3's, a pair of lebron 11's, and 2 new pairs of roshes. I know their parents (the landlord) do not buy them sneakers because we had a discussion about it a year ago. So I know those kids got a random surplus of money thats probably stolen.

What i'm about to say, i do not condone but being a victim of a robbery 3 times, and this is the only time I actually find out the suspect. I slashed the kids shoes, all of them. His cool grey 9's, 3 pairs of his roshes, his lebron XI's, and his powder blue 3's. And because I'm not at this apartment a lot, they will never think its me. 
hah be careful incase those kids lurk here too! haha but yeah chinese/linar new year was terrible this syear ahha i guess being married i shouldnt be expecting anything =P

DON'T SAY THAT JUST YET :wink:

I CAN PERSONALLY SAY A RESTOCK IS COMING.

I hope so bro I really want the 5s and 6s I got like 300 put aside and I got my tax return coming in soon and I started looking around at prices and they are really through the roof it's absolutely crazy. I struck out online when they dropped and told myself I'd get a pair down the road but idk if I can spend 500 on a single pair of kicks that's crazy.

LMFAO 
roll.gif

:x

That's pretty shady man glad you got most of the stuff back. What goes around comes around. Lesson learned any time I pick up kicks from a raffle or meet up or wherever always try to make sure no one is following

I hope so bro I really want the 5s and 6s I got like 300 put aside and I got my tax return coming in soon and I started looking around at prices and they are really through the roof it's absolutely crazy. I struck out online when they dropped and told myself I'd get a pair down the road but idk if I can spend 500 on a single pair of kicks that's crazy.

I feel you bro, I'm on the hunt for the 5's only pair I wanted out of the prelude pack, offered 400 to someone local and was called a low baller lol he could've just simply rejected, I thought that was reasonable for a local cash meetup.

Last edited:
I feel you bro, I'm on the hunt for the 5's only pair I wanted out of the prelude pack, offered 400 to someone local and was called a low baller lol he could've just simply rejected, I thought that was reasonable for a local cash meetup.
400 :lol: I got 575 for mine and I was giving em up at a good price imo. Those vs go for bread. Maybe another prelude at 400 but not those baby

Sucks to hear about your story, AZN..

If you don't mind me asking, where are you from?

I'm glad you got a lot of your stuff back, another reason why I try to be in & out with no questions asked and also I don't try to do a LOT of local stuff.

laugh.gif
I got 575 for mine and I was giving em up at a good price imo. Those vs go for bread. Maybe another prelude at 400 but not those baby
LOL of course you think you're hooking someone up for $575 when you're "selling" two other Preludes for the rape prices of $775 and $2k...

Got my 3's in today which I got for $300. Didn't pay retail for all of them and I'm still on the hunt for the 6's. Not going to pay anything above $350 and I know that isn't going to happen so it's restock, trade or bust on those. I think it's safe to say I won't be buying anymore shoes until the holidays. Threw in the WTK's just cause. Consolation prize for not getting the 6's I guess.

View media item 782596

Last edited:
I can tell you that a RESTOCK is in the near future....lol

The solid infos are "Which pair is restocking and when?"

predicting it right now, restocks on the first day kobe comes back. 

these prelude v's continue to elude me. Even local guys aren't responding to my offer matching their asking price.

LOL of course you think you're hooking someone up for $575 when you're "selling" two other Preludes for the rape prices of $775 and $2k...
rape   (rāp)

n.
1. The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.

2. The act of seizing and carrying off by force; abduction.

3. Abusive or improper treatment; violation: a rape of justice.

tr.v.  rapedrap·ingrapes
1. To force (another person) to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse; commit rape on.

2. To seize and carry off by force.

3. To plunder or pillage.

I didnt see anything about selling sneakers anywhere in the definition of the word.. If someone is willing to pay what he listed them for thats just a stupid buyer imo 

Mods can we ban the use of this word... Its thrown around so loosely and out of context its not even funny 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom