• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
on another note, surprised they came with zoom, dont know why. your feet will be higher because of extra padding/insole. it doesnt sound like a good idea to play in or im just being stupid

Last edited:
No one took it serious....it was worth a shot, if Nike refunded the difference for the GS sizes in the past for the Preludes why not the same for the Mens?
and If Nike did refunded me, I would spread the info to others on the board so they can get their difference as well...

I get it, I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade but I'm just trying to help you guys save time. If I'm not mistaken, the GS's were listed at a certain price and then charged at a higher amount so they got a refund. These shoes were list as $200 and sold for $200. The box just says different, that's all I'm saying.

Don't want people really thinking they got ripped off or something.

Folks like you dont get diddlysquat from anything cause you dont try or speak up...
I know when to speak up against "THE MAN" and this is not one of those times, just a lost cause.

Goodluck with your 20% off coupon or whatever you're trying to get. Lets move on from this topic.

I get it, I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade but I'm just trying to help you guys save time. If I'm not mistaken, the GS's were listed at a certain price and then charged at a higher amount so they got a refund. These shoes were list as $200 and sold for $200. The box just says different, that's all I'm saying.

Don't want people really thinking they got ripped off or something.
My point is:

If every Prelude series was Box tagged MSRP @ $200 (1 thru 7). Why was 8 tagged @ $140 MSRP?

Save time? took me 15mins to make the calls to NTNY, 21Mercer, Speak with NDC over phone, and Chatted with 2 Nike reps on the comp...

If it worked...it would of saved me $60+/pair

Last edited:
on another note, surprised they came with zoom, dont know why. your feet will be higher because of extra padding/insole. it doesnt sound like a good idea to play in or im just being stupid
The zoom insoles are just fine, better than the regular lunarlon IMO cuz you at least have a zoom bag after the lunarlon starts to bottom out.

I know when to speak up against "THE MAN" and this is not one of those times, just a lost cause.

Goodluck with your 20% off coupon or whatever you're trying to get. Lets move on from this topic.
Lmao...I tried and it failed...O well..in the end I have 2 pairs of 8s...so im good...

Thanks for the heads up FlatFoot.. just called NDC customer service and got a 20% code. I obviously don't have the sneakers yet, but I told them that my friends pair showed $140 on the box, and that I would be upset if my ndc pair showed the same. They granted it.

But most stores ripped the price tag off the box. You can tell by the eBay pictures. 

Thanks for the heads up FlatFoot.. just called NDC customer service and got a 20% code. I obviously don't have the sneakers yet, but I told them that my friends pair showed $140 on the box, and that I would be upset if my ndc pair showed the same. They granted it.

But most stores ripped the price tag off the box. You can tell by the eBay pictures. 
smokin.gif

The zoom insoles are just fine, better than the regular lunarlon IMO cuz you at least have a zoom bag after the lunarlon starts to bottom out.

the problem i meant is, they glued on a insole to the lunarlon. so its a little extra thick layer opposed to any lunarlon that have came with kobes

"I'm confused, is this right? Did I overpay?"

Then attached a picture of the receipt and of the box price. 

going to try that, so far im getting denied because they are saying nike.com and niketowns operate independently so they cannot give me anything

the problem i meant is, they glued on a insole to the lunarlon. so its a little extra thick layer opposed to any lunarlon that have came with kobes
It's glued on top of the lunarlon in the Prelude 8s? I remember in the ASGs they carved out a space in the lunarlon to put the zoom bag in, so it wasn't any different thickness wise. Either way I'd think it wouldn't make a big difference long term after that lunarlon starts to compress.

It's glued on top of the lunarlon in the Prelude 8s? I remember in the ASGs they carved out a space in the lunarlon to put the zoom bag in, so it wasn't any different thickness wise. Either way I'd think it wouldn't make a big difference long term after that lunarlon starts to compress.

the zoom is carved in however there like an extra insole glued ontop of the lunarlon.

zoom and insoles are two separate things I am talking about. the best way I guess I can describe it is as if they took insole for kobe 6 and glued it ontop of ASG lunarlon zoom

Last edited:
update, wont give me coupon code but I was told to call corporate on monday because they already have had several issues with this

well if enough people pool in on this issue and each successful try that gets a discount on future purchases on NDC should post a screen shot of the convo with the rep. I bought mine from HoH and they ripped the price tag off, but i own many pairs of kobe VIII's so i can easily reattach a suggested MSRP $140.00 with a little tape 
laugh.gif
 although I'm not expecting any positive results. I was 1 for 8 on getting any of the preludes for retail so I'm happy I got them.

on the issue of the 8's insole, the zoom insole feels better to me than the lunar insoles when I play extensive basketball. 

Glad the price adjustment/Discounts are working out for others...

If enought people say something...something will get done...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom