• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Spoke with NTNY and 21Mercer....they shot me down with the price difference...their reasons: Prelude series are marketed by Nike for $200 each pair. 

So I asked them "why every other Prelude series had a $200 MSRP tag but these"...they had no answer and just said...You can return it for a refund thats the only option....

NDC CSR was no help either...kept explaining to me about Price matching when I clearly didnt ask bout that topic...but NDC in the end was no help...

Employees in store are trying to play the limited card. Basically take it or leave it. I don't think they can do that.

Spoke with NTNY and 21Mercer....they shot me down with the price difference...their reasons: Prelude series are marketed by Nike for $200 each pair. 

So I asked them "why every other Prelude series had a $200 MSRP tag but these"...they had no answer and just said...You can return it for a refund thats the only option....

NDC CSR was no help either...kept explaining to me about Price matching when I clearly didnt ask bout that topic...but NDC in the end was no help...
tweet nike.com, they might help. If not just eat the $200 cuz I doubt you'll return em :lol:

Employees in store are trying to play the limited card. Basically take it or leave it. I don't think they can do that.
thats what it sounds like...
tweet nike.com, they might help. If not just eat the $200 cuz I doubt you'll return em
laugh.gif
Dont hurt to try...I will shoot them a Tweet for sure. 

lol sorry, thought yall wanted to see the lace swap. those pics were taken with my ****** iphone camera. 

dusted off my t3i for some quick pics to better capture the vibrant solar laces. My only 2 preludes, on the hunt for 3-6
omg

Honestly, what's the point of calling to get the price changed?

The box says MSRP $140, that's NOT a set in stone price and we ALL know each shoe is $200.

Be thankful you got it for retail and move on, lol. If you want the extra money, sell the shoe.

Spoke with the employee and I asked for the manager and they were no help as well...

Asked why the $140 Box tag but why the $200 charge? He had no answer and said...this is from NIKE and NIKE priced it...

Cant win...

Honestly, what's the point of calling to get the price changed?

The box says MSRP $140, that's NOT a set in stone price and we ALL know each shoe is $200.

Be thankful you got it for retail and move on, lol. If you want the extra money, sell the shoe.
Who is asking for extra money? do you understand the point of my actions towards this?

I assume you didnt purchase the other Prelude series as they were ALL BOX TAGGED AT $200...except for 8's...

The tongue on the 8 is gonna look like crap over time. How come it doesn't have the two slits for the laces to go through?

I bet if enough people call nike cust service they'll start doing something about it.

Who is asking for extra money? do you understand the point of my actions towards this?

I assume you didnt purchase the other Prelude series as they were ALL BOX TAGGED AT $200...except for 8's...

I do, but that's beside the point, you KNOW the shoe is $200. It wasn't a surprise to you, you paid what you figured you would pay... It's not that serious bro.

I do, but that's beside the point, you KNOW the shoe is $200. It wasn't a surprise to you, you paid what you figured you would pay... It's not that serious bro.
No one took it serious....it was worth a shot, if Nike refunded the difference for the GS sizes in the past for the Preludes why not the same for the Mens?

and If Nike did refunded me, I would spread the info to others on the board so they can get their difference as well...

Back
Top Bottom