Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
No RSVP for me.  

Now on to Saturday morning.....where I'll promptly strike out before my first protein shake.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

shoulda read the rules before you tweeted junior.
Once the RSVP tweet is sent, you must send a Direct Message (DM) to the Nike store in order to participate. The DM must include:
  1. The complete launch product specific hashtag found circled in the image tweeted by the Nike store
  2. Your first and last name
  3. Your shoe size (limit one)
Example DM
twitter_rsvp_dm.png

I don't see any mention of adding your local niketown's hashtag. No wonder i've been losing manually :frown: :frown: :frown:

Once the RSVP tweet is sent, you must send a Direct Message (DM) to the Nike store in order to participate. The DM must include:
  1. The complete launch product specific hashtag found circled in the image tweeted by the Nike store

Example DM
twitter_rsvp_dm.png

I don't see any mention of adding your local niketown's hashtag. No wonder i've been losing manually :frown: :frown: :frown:

old rules, but your hypothesis is correct.

Example DM
twitter_rsvp_dm.png

Ny rules
View media item 762707

7/8 :frown: 

I did hit on two at Nike ATL, but neither are for me. I won't use an early link, so probably gonna have to go from a reseller to finish my set, lol.

Back
Top Bottom