Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Thoughts?
should come with a warning for those who sufer from Epilepsy...
mean.gif

so the best guess for today is #mirror? cause rlly the only chance to win the rsvp is by guessing the word. no matter how fast u can decode the word from the picture its still not fast enough. Human<Bot

so the best guess for today is #mirror? cause rlly the only chance to win the rsvp is by guessing the word. no matter how fast u can decode the word from the picture its still not fast enough. Human<Bot
It's not about speed. It's about DMing at the correct time.

Imagine a game where a ball is floating away from you in a straight line. You can only get a point by hitting the ball at an EXACT point on the line. Any time you hit it before or after the line nets zero points.

damn thats crazy! i never knew that. i just saw lots of pple say its in first come first serve order of the DM's. Well how are u supposed to know when is the right time to send the DM? or is it just pure luck?

It's not about speed. It's about DMing at the correct time.

Imagine a game where a ball is floating away from you in a straight line. You can only get a point by hitting the ball at an EXACT point on the line. Any time you hit it before or after the line nets zero points.
What is the best time to DM?

Back
Top Bottom