• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
You in NY/NJ? You might be dealing with the same dude that stood me up this past weekend when my offer was 250 plus gammas.

I doubt it because the guy is a local guy and I'm from the Bay. But dude is trying to pull some last minute shady stuff saying he got an offer for 650 cash and he would rather take the cash over our trade. But he said he is willing to take my trade if I pay 250 and the gammas. Cats are just greedy as **** these days. Kinda don't like this last minute price hike especially since we had an original agreement but I think this will probably be the best deal I come by even if I have to pay that extra 50.

I doubt it because the guy is a local guy and I'm from the Bay. But dude is trying to pull some last minute shady stuff saying he got an offer for 650 cash and he would rather take the cash over our trade. But he said he is willing to take my trade if I pay 250 and the gammas. Cats are just greedy as **** these days. Kinda don't like this last minute price hike especially since we had an original agreement but I think this will probably be the best deal I come by even if I have to pay that extra 50.
just out of principle I'd tell him to **** off. Those types of cats have multiple people and they keep trying to bribe one after the other saying this person offered me "x" amount so increase our offer or I go with him. I dontvwaste my time with that garbage. If I agree with someone on a deal I stick by my word, even if I receive a higher offer. That dude will keep pushing his luck until he has no deal, and then he'll be forced to sell his shoe for cheap cuz he was being a ****

I d tell him eat one , and tske my business elsewhere , already proved he's not a man of his word what's to stop him from pulling something again

uhh.. NO! Live here all my life and never find it annoying. Even use Cal.. norcal socal, etc.  Wonder if you're really from Cali. ?
lol keep wondering.
laugh.gif

Does anyone know if the SF Bay Area HoH's will be getting the prelude 8's? I called around a few weeks back but they said that none of them were getting the prelude pack. I am not sure if they were just BS'ing me though.

I wish the swoosh was a different color, I'm tired of the "volt" colors everywhere
Agree honestly I would be ok with the swoosh and tongue black with chrome hits instead of vice versa... It's borderline too much, but haven't seen in person yet so TBD

Ahhh, finally back from Vegas.

Seems like it went well for some of the people trying to cop the 7s. Props.

I was on the fence about the 8s, but the professional photoshopped pictures are starting to work it's magic.

Guess I'm going to try and go for it after all. Why not, right?

Does anyone know if the SF Bay Area HoH's will be getting the prelude 8's? I called around a few weeks back but they said that none of them were getting the prelude pack. I am not sure if they were just BS'ing me though.
They weren't BS'ing you.

Only shot is Nike SF.

Good luck with that.

Not much is needed to find a pair of prelude vi for $400 range, you need perseverance and patience. I have found 4 listing of the prelude vi at $400-450 and I'm sure you can talk them down a little. I was gonna pick up a pair of $380, but I picked up some vii locally for $280

Pricing can be pretty size dependent though. The guys with the bigger sizes are definitely at a disadvantage.

Just jumped on Craigs for my SF area and then ebay. Looks pretty dry for sz 10.5 and 11.
Glad I was able to only spend 375 for P2 and 364 for P7. The only two I wanted.

Back
Top Bottom