• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Can anyone help me out and tell me if 440 is a good price for the prelude 6 in size 9.5 I don't know if I'm looking in the areas but this seems like a pretty good price compared to eBay.
Yeah that's not bad at all. I wouldn't say its a steal, but you arent overpaying imo. 

If you purchase this you should go back and have them adjust it. In cal it's there's a law for overcharging. If you already pay and the receipt shows $200. You're entitle to the box price plus $10 off the price. There should be a yellow sign in every retailer next to the checkout telling the consumer that.

Yea but this shoe was sold on accident and the person that bought it knowingly did so. Shouldn't rattle the cage... lol
I'm in Cali and I've never heard that. As mentioned before... MSRP= Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price. Key word, SUGGESTED.

If it didn't say MSRP $140.00, then maybe you can say something... Unfortunately it does include the "MSRP" on the tag.

Hey everyone, first time poster here. I'm infatuated with these 8's coming out - I've struck out on raffles for all 7 so far and do not have nearly a fast enough connection to even consider an RSVP...I also don't have the bread to pay resale. 

So my question is how has it been for you guys as far as camping for leftover pairs? 

I feel iffy about spending the night in the cold for a leftover pair but I'm pretty desperate and was wondering what sort of quantity they've been having fcfs as well as how possible getting a size 11.5 / 12 is after the rsvp pairs are picked up. If someone can shed some light it would be hugely appreciated.

I'm in Cali and I've never heard that. As mentioned before... MSRP= Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price. Key word, SUGGESTED.

If it didn't say MSRP $140.00, then maybe you can say something... Unfortunately it does include the "MSRP" on the tag.
no you're not. people from california don't use the word "cali"
mean.gif

Last edited:
Hey everyone, first time poster here. I'm infatuated with these 8's coming out - I've struck out on raffles for all 7 so far and do not have nearly a fast enough connection to even consider an RSVP...I also don't have the bread to pay resale. 

So my question is how has it been for you guys as far as camping for leftover pairs? 

I feel iffy about spending the night in the cold for a leftover pair but I'm pretty desperate and was wondering what sort of quantity they've been having fcfs as well as how possible getting a size 11.5 / 12 is after the rsvp pairs are picked up. If someone can shed some light it would be hugely appreciated.
depends where u r located. entirely different game in ny then lets say SF or somewhere over there

The only difference is if Nike is the one selling it, they are the manufacture. Does anyone remember when the hyperposites came out and box price was $200 and they changed it to $220. People that bought from NIke that complained about being charged over box price were given a refund for the difference. 

The only difference is if Nike is the one selling it, they are the manufacturer. Does anyone remember when the hyperposites came out and box price was $200 and they changed it to $220. People that bought from NIke that complained about being charged over box price were given a refund for the difference. 
Given Nike is the manufacturer, they will honor the price....

Worked on DB 5's as well....

Last edited:

no you're not. people from california don't use the word "cali"
mean.gif

yeah he is
laugh.gif

no need to tell people where they are from on a forum
mean.gif
lol...i wondered if someone would take my statement seriously.. it was a joke..a colloquialism joke.
roll.gif

generally...people from california find it annoying when people refer to the word cali. for all things california.

Last edited:
lol...i wondered if someone would take my statement seriously.. it was a joke..a colloquialism joke. :rofl:

generally...people from california find it annoying when people refer to the word cali. for all things california.
this is the internet, sarcasm hardly ever works here

Yea but this shoe was sold on accident and the person that bought it knowingly did so.

I've NEVER seen that matching and additional $10 off. I know that if they have something on the shelf and it says $140 but rings up at a difference price they have to honor it. But then again I've never run into something having to do with MSRP and having a different price.

I'm also in California btw.

Last edited:
n00b question, but where do I find the list of stores where these are being released?
there is no official list, but most niketowns and hohs along with a very few select portion of mom and pop shops

there is no official list, but most niketowns and hohs along with a very few select portion of mom and pop shops
well dam..

i'm in castle rock/denver... are there even any stores in colorado that would release it? there is a nike factory store here but I kinda doubt that.

why does every1 hate 7s for balling so much ? i ball in kobe 7 elite black n gold and they are an amazing shoe to play in just go 0.5/1 size up and u are perfect

lol...i wondered if someone would take my statement seriously.. it was a joke..a colloquialism joke. :rofl:

From Cali say Cali all the time what else do you call it? Name long *** all hell

After a couple weeks I finally found a sz 10 prelude 1 but for 600. The search continues...
That's not too bad of a price considering the market.  I just bought prelude Vs in 9.5 for 499 because I am afraid the prices are just going to go up up and up.

That's not too bad of a price considering the market.  I just bought prelude Vs in 9.5 for 499 because I am afraid the prices are just going to go up up and up.

He sent me a trade offer my gamma 11s and 200 cash for his prelude 1

Back
Top Bottom