• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
VIIs would look so much better without the gold heel clip. Still will try to cop as it's one of my favorite model (despite others disagreeing).

Got a few Kobe 1s
pimp.gif
Where the 2k4s at!

What's been resale for the pack? around 500 each?
No way.

Aside from the 1 and 5, resell is suprisingly way below what it should be considering how damn limited these are. 

Ive seen all the other models stay at around 350. 

It definitely is because theres 8 in the pack and theres so many consolation prizes within it. People want a Prelude Kobe rather than a specific one from the pack

No way.

Aside from the 1 and 5, resell is suprisingly way below what it should be considering how damn limited these are. 

Ive seen all the other models stay at around 350. 

It definitely is because theres 8 in the pack and theres so many consolation prizes within it. People want a Prelude Kobe rather than a specific one from the pack
good I was just going off kicks crew for the prices. Although they have gamma 12's for $500 
alien.gif

just like every other prelude huh?

every time dudes miss out on a prelude the very same thirst moves on to the next prelude...."bro these are the best prelude"....week later "never mind, now these are the best prelude" lmao
Personally, I like the 1's, 3's, 5's and 7's..

Although I have all thus far except the 2's, the rest are for collection purposes...

I'd also say it kinda depends on your size. I had been looking for P4s for a while for something in the $350 range, but a majority of the sellers for my size were priced at $475+ for whatever reason, even though I know some of other sizes have sold for under $400. Now whenever there's a P4 listing in the low $400s in my size, they just get snatched up super quickly. Pricing wise for my size it's probably been I > V > IV > II > III. No idea yet where the VIs will fall into that.

I just need the 8's. 6's were my second favorite though 
ohwell.gif

Got through on kb24 for wtk's. These VI's were impossible for me on there.

Back
Top Bottom