• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

2 for the laptops... 1 for the i-phone... and 2 different atc for a total of 5 assists.... and still struck out 
roll.gif
damn homie, sounds like you really in the trenches.. hope you get the next 2 !

was your internet slow? have you used that bot before? 

no bueno cuh

damn homie, sounds like you really in the trenches.. hope you get the next 2 !

was your internet slow? have you used that bot before? 

no bueno cuh
same internet that got me all the LR's that ive copped over the last 2 1/2 years..same bots as well just harder than ever to get the shoes since every 1 has a bot or early link..its ok tho u win some u lose some 

1/6 for me

I actually had the VIs and I was waitin in line..but I have the sniper link bot program..but no luck..got the out of stock screen within 3-4 mins

Man so many new people in this thread
laugh.gif

When did y'all start likin Kobes? I'll wait..
Asks when did people start liking Kobes.....2k4/5 and ZK1 nowhere in site 
laugh.gif

Just playing fam

So a prerequisite for liking the prelude pack is having a bunch of OG kobes?

I haven't used early links on anything, and I was able to get the 2s and 4s with a bot. So I mean it's possible but just improbable that you'll get these even with a bot.

Today I had a total of 5 different computers all with bots and different internet connections and struck out on all. Just as a comparison point I got 3 pairs of Oregon Foams using my same method I used today.

Late night last night, slept through alarm.... again. That's been my biggest enemy lately 
laugh.gif

Looks like it would have been rough anyway.

Nice pictures of the VIs, they have grown on me for sure but not enough to pay resell. Grats to everyone who got through regardless of method.

Back
Top Bottom