Zombie Apocalypse Vol. Which Car Are you Picking?

2011-gmc-topkick-1.jpg

GMC C4500 for me.

1. It's Diesel, better mileage than regular gasoline plus you can make your own Diesel fuel.

2. Ability to ram cars over and run over things (bodies)

3.Can fit 4-5 people and can store a lot of weapons.

4. Ability to go off-road without problems. (4x4)

Only rule is:

1. Car must be reasonable (no military tanks because most of us don't even know how to operate one)

Preferably a bike. But if I had to take a car, it'd be a Tatra
smokin.gif

Ability to crush cars/bodies.
Can fit 15 people and store weapons, fuel, food in abundance.
Ability to cross mountains and any other obstacle with ease.

iy04f6.jpg

Where are we going to find these in a zombie out break. The closet thing I can get in short notice is an 2010 Escalade on some zombie land %+*@.

A Tank.
/Thread
(So what if it's not a "car"... these are zombies... and I ain't playin')

I was thinking bout the Shelby Mustang I need something to get in and get out quick but I understand why you all want Trucks

delorean_back_to_the_future-11367.jpeg

Delorean..

That way i can either fast forward past the outbreak or go back to before it happens

im just gonna be realistic if an outbreak just happens today im hitting the impound to get somethin close to

96 impala police interceptor with shotgun rack

or a charger

NYPD_Dodge_Charger_Police_Interceptor_2909.jpg

You can keep your car. I'll take a bike because it is fast, agile, silent, and lightweight. No fuel requirement means that I will always be mobile and it will help keep me in peak physical condition.

until a zombie spoke jams you and eats your brain 
tongue.gif
  gimme a monster trunk id just run them zombies over

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

You can keep your car. I'll take a bike because it is fast, agile, silent, and lightweight. No fuel requirement means that I will always be mobile and it will help keep me in peak physical condition.

Til a zombie catches you sleeping cause your tired
grin.gif

A jeep. Funny thing is me and my roommates actually have a full Zombie Apocalypse survival plan.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom