Zombie Apocalypse Vol. Which Car Are you Picking?

2010_ford_f150_svt_raptor_image001.jpg

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ MRAPS.

Well since we are going there I'll take the Navy Seal FAV/DPV.  Got a Mk19 40mm Grenade launcher on top that my dad can get on he can get to the LAW/AT4 on the side of the top seat if needed. Mom can ride shotgun while on the M240 Bravo. Wife can sit in the rear cleaning up with the M4/M203 combo and I'm driving with a Benelli M4 Entry model to clean up the rest. Zombie fighting is a family affair in the EWD family
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

232.jpg

a boat. zombies cant swim.

if i hav to have som wheels, gimme some heely's, cuz i'm a gangsta.

A bike is the way to go. Compact and silent is the way to go. Any type of engine that makes any noise what so ever will attract zombies.

I want this!!!
monaco-yacht-1.jpg

Those who follow the super-yacht scene know that these giant floating mansions have grown to incorporate all manner of amenities: helipads, bowling alleys, swimming pools, garages... anything and everything you might expect in a land-locked residence, only set out to sea. But this... this is something else altogether.

Called The Streets of Monaco, this design is modeled after a section of Monte Carlo – in more ways that one. The headline feature is an on-board karting track modeled after the famous grand prix circuit. But that's hardly the extent of it. As you can see, the design bridges the gap from naval architecture to actual architecture and on to city planning.

Instead of decks, it has buildings. Instead of a swim platform, a freakin' beach. It's also got submarines, helicopters, waterfalls, movie theater, spa and more, plus sleeping accommodations for 16 guests and the 70 crew it would require to keep this puppy going. All packed into 155 meters, length overall. (That's not a typo. We don't mean 155 feet. We mean 155 meters, equivalent to 508 feet.) That's about half the size of a modern super-tanker, cruise ship or Nimitz-class aircraft carrier. For better or worse – seaworthy or not – the design stays on paper for the time being.

http://www.autoblog.com/2...-features-go-kart-track/

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

A jeep. Funny thing is me and my roommates actually have a full Zombie Apocalypse survival plan.
laugh.gif

So do me and my cousin. 
laugh.gif

peelp503.jpg

Spoiler [+]
naw but for reals, what this man said

Originally Posted by prokid404

delorean_back_to_the_future-11367.jpeg

Delorean..

That way i can either fast forward past the outbreak or go back to before it happens

Me and my boys talk about this allll the time at the gym.

I say a prius with the front and rear crash bars and a Yakima bike rack.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

batmobile_Tumbler.jpg

Basically. I firmly believe I will be 100% safe in here. Just sit back, enjoy a sandwich or burger with my girl, watching some movies or TV while humanity is being attacked... :lhat

A jeep my whole gameplan involves semi automatic rifle and good crossbow. That way I can kill and keep quiet when im roaming at night.

Cam Nelsons Saturn.

The zombies would simply die in anticipation of seeing the vehicle so you wouldnt need weapons.

id rather have a super fast car than a huge truck. i think id rather flee the scene than cause more to find me

Back
Top Bottom