Zombie Apocalypse or Alien Invasion?

personally, i'd go with a zombie apocalypse... gives me a fighting chance.. + potential comedic moments. 

personally, i'd go with a zombie apocalypse... gives me a fighting chance.. + potential comedic moments. 

I've had more practice killing zombies than i have killing aliens. So i'd be better suited for zombies.

I've had more practice killing zombies than i have killing aliens. So i'd be better suited for zombies.

Originally Posted by doak

is it the fast zombie's or the slow ******ed 1s lol
Major factor. Also, do we have access to juggernog, they mystery box, and pack a punch?

Major factor. Also, do we have access to juggernog, they mystery box, and pack a punch?

running zombies 
devil.gif

After watching the Walking Dead, I'd go for Zombie Apocalypse. Easier to kill, and don't disintegrate %+#% as Aliens do. (assumption of too many movies.
laugh.gif
)

After watching the Walking Dead, I'd go for Zombie Apocalypse. Easier to kill, and don't disintegrate %+#% as Aliens do. (assumption of too many movies.
laugh.gif
)

a zombie outbreak isnt that far fetched.

i live in constant fear of one.

a zombie outbreak isnt that far fetched.

i live in constant fear of one.

Aliens because best case scenario is mankind puts our differences aside and unite.

Zombies best case scenario Mankind is decimated to like 7,000 people. Probably mostly dudes too. And you'll probably ending up having to kill your parents or something.

Aliens because best case scenario is mankind puts our differences aside and unite.

Zombies best case scenario Mankind is decimated to like 7,000 people. Probably mostly dudes too. And you'll probably ending up having to kill your parents or something.

Back
Top Bottom