Zombie Apocalypse or Alien Invasion?

zombies.  You have no idea how technologically advanced aliens are so any moment you think you're winning the war, they might just be luring you into a trap to bring out some crazy !@+ ace up their sleeves. Zombies on the other hand have no technology or strategy, so you can isolate them and nuke them accordingly

zombies.  You have no idea how technologically advanced aliens are so any moment you think you're winning the war, they might just be luring you into a trap to bring out some crazy !@+ ace up their sleeves. Zombies on the other hand have no technology or strategy, so you can isolate them and nuke them accordingly

What the hell do people refer to as zombies though? Literal dead rising? A realistic zombie apocalypse could mean humans destroying all sources of food, resulting in widespread cannibalism, but I think it'd take a lot for us to destroy that much, than again nuclear weapons are right around the corner.

An alien invasion would be too easy, any foreign intelligent beings with the capability of merely traveling here would also be capable of %!%@+$## on every species on the planet.

I also think other intelligent beings would be more civilized compared to human beings so it depends on their intent of coming here.

What the hell do people refer to as zombies though? Literal dead rising? A realistic zombie apocalypse could mean humans destroying all sources of food, resulting in widespread cannibalism, but I think it'd take a lot for us to destroy that much, than again nuclear weapons are right around the corner.

An alien invasion would be too easy, any foreign intelligent beings with the capability of merely traveling here would also be capable of %!%@+$## on every species on the planet.

I also think other intelligent beings would be more civilized compared to human beings so it depends on their intent of coming here.

I'd rather deal with zombies, but the Alien Invasion is something that could actually happen.

Unless Aliens have the technology to create Zombies? Zombie Aliens
eek.gif

I'd rather deal with zombies, but the Alien Invasion is something that could actually happen.

Unless Aliens have the technology to create Zombies? Zombie Aliens
eek.gif

An alien invasion would be more interesting but a zombie invasion gives us a fighting chance......
So hmmmmmmmm.........I dunno lol
laugh.gif

An alien invasion would be more interesting but a zombie invasion gives us a fighting chance......
So hmmmmmmmm.........I dunno lol
laugh.gif

How is this a choice?
Why fight aliens that are superior in technology and intelligence, when we can fight zombies that are basically slow, ******ed, cannibals.
The only thing to worry about with zombies is them swarming you. It's not even as scary as bees.

How is this a choice?
Why fight aliens that are superior in technology and intelligence, when we can fight zombies that are basically slow, ******ed, cannibals.
The only thing to worry about with zombies is them swarming you. It's not even as scary as bees.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

How is this a choice?
I agree with taking on the zombies rather than extraterrestrials.

But people in here need to realize that we're talking about zombies on some 28 Week Later-type steez, not the ******ed 'Walking Dead' zombies.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

How is this a choice?
I agree with taking on the zombies rather than extraterrestrials.

But people in here need to realize that we're talking about zombies on some 28 Week Later-type steez, not the ******ed 'Walking Dead' zombies.

Back
Top Bottom