Zeitgeist Moving Forward - OFFICIAL THREAD? date changed to Feb 7th?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

That wasn't an attack on you btw. I was serious as to how that would work. Of course I'm pessimistic more than anything.

I don't think there's any way we can restore sanity in the financial system, or restoring to a system that works.

The one thing the Venus Project does NOT factor into the equation is greed. Yeah, if everybody was an intrinsically great human, sure...it works.

But that's not real life. That's definitely not America.

i think they allude to greed as a vestige. I mean from what I remember their plan is to be implemented after the inevitable collapse of the socio-economical global system. Greed will be deemed as the major cause of society's demise and will naturally be deplored in the "next  age" thus, society will attempt to stray from this proclivity. Yea, quixotic, I know. But I'm just giving them props for having some vision and positivity. 

Originally Posted by AG 47

That wasn't an attack on you btw. I was serious as to how that would work. Of course I'm pessimistic more than anything.

I don't think there's any way we can restore sanity in the financial system, or restoring to a system that works.

The one thing the Venus Project does NOT factor into the equation is greed. Yeah, if everybody was an intrinsically great human, sure...it works.

But that's not real life. That's definitely not America.

i think they allude to greed as a vestige. I mean from what I remember their plan is to be implemented after the inevitable collapse of the socio-economical global system. Greed will be deemed as the major cause of society's demise and will naturally be deplored in the "next  age" thus, society will attempt to stray from this proclivity. Yea, quixotic, I know. But I'm just giving them props for having some vision and positivity. 

Its about educating yourself and making a decision within yourself.

These videos are just foreshadowing what's to come... In the fine words of Gerald Celente " current events form future trends".

All the kiddies who scream conspiracy theory without any knowledge are lost and will soon understand that the world aint what they think it is.

These videos are just foreshadowing what's to come... In the fine words of Gerald Celente " current events form future trends".

All the kiddies who scream conspiracy theory without any knowledge are lost and will soon understand that the world aint what they think it is.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

DUDE ALWAYS SPEAKING THE TRUTH
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

DUDE ALWAYS SPEAKING THE TRUTH
pimp.gif

I watched the first two and will not be viewing his one.. I found quite a few of their facts to be false. I agree with the cat that said just to live life. Living your life the way you see fit is the key. It's funny that the same people who claim the entire population consists of sheep are the same ones who blindly follow someone who can wrap their personal ideas in a neat package and pass it as truth. Plus it's the Internet people...

I watched the first two and will not be viewing his one.. I found quite a few of their facts to be false. I agree with the cat that said just to live life. Living your life the way you see fit is the key. It's funny that the same people who claim the entire population consists of sheep are the same ones who blindly follow someone who can wrap their personal ideas in a neat package and pass it as truth. Plus it's the Internet people...

That's what I gathered more or less, but the plan seems too perfect to work. It was as if they pictured a utopia of sorts
and I don't believe that's possible with the flaws in human beings.

That's what I gathered more or less, but the plan seems too perfect to work. It was as if they pictured a utopia of sorts
and I don't believe that's possible with the flaws in human beings.

Only good part about this one was the first 40 mins or so on the brain and how we act the way we do. The rest was a bore.

Only good part about this one was the first 40 mins or so on the brain and how we act the way we do. The rest was a bore.

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

how come these dudes dont go save the workd and instead just keep making documentaries?

cause money  & power are worth more than a free-will

Putting the information out there for people to have access to is the point of the documentaries.

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

how come these dudes dont go save the workd and instead just keep making documentaries?

cause money  & power are worth more than a free-will

Putting the information out there for people to have access to is the point of the documentaries.

Back
Top Bottom