Zeitgeist Moving Forward - OFFICIAL THREAD? date changed to Feb 7th?

Originally Posted by MrBen23

Originally Posted by cartune

O a cult about freeing your minds
Agreed. The first video was really interesting so I decided to watch the second. I turned the second off as soon as I found out their agenda. Not sure if I'll check out the third installment now.
eyes.gif
What do you think their agenda is?

Agreed. The first video was really interesting so I decided to watch the second. I turned the second off as soon as I found out their agenda. Not sure if I'll check out the third installment now.
eyes.gif
What do you think their agenda is?

MrBen23 wrote:
cartune wrote:
eyes.gif

Yea the first was a nice eye opener but when things become "movements" and I spot ulterior motives thats when I step out of the line.

MrBen23 wrote:
cartune wrote:
eyes.gif

Yea the first was a nice eye opener but when things become "movements" and I spot ulterior motives thats when I step out of the line.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

how come these dudes dont go save the workd and instead just keep making documentaries?

It's not their responsibility....its the responsibility of the citizen body to get the best out of their government. These dudes are doing a lot just by spreading information and throwing ideas out there so people can realize what they're losing.
roll.gif
I'm not sure what part of this statement is more dumb. The fact that their "documentaries" have all been rebutted or the fact that you don't realize these people are part of the citizen body as well. Either way, the only people that
pimp.gif
this movie are wiki/youtube scholars like abeautifulhaze who is banned and hopefully achieved his dreams of returning to the lush concrete jungles of Sudan. 

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

how come these dudes dont go save the workd and instead just keep making documentaries?

It's not their responsibility....its the responsibility of the citizen body to get the best out of their government. These dudes are doing a lot just by spreading information and throwing ideas out there so people can realize what they're losing.
roll.gif
I'm not sure what part of this statement is more dumb. The fact that their "documentaries" have all been rebutted or the fact that you don't realize these people are part of the citizen body as well. Either way, the only people that
pimp.gif
this movie are wiki/youtube scholars like abeautifulhaze who is banned and hopefully achieved his dreams of returning to the lush concrete jungles of Sudan. 

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

these videos always intrigue me

likewise...I'll check it out, but I don't put too much stock in complaining while lacking solutions.

It's one thing to say the world is going to hell...thanks, I can figure that out.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

these videos always intrigue me

likewise...I'll check it out, but I don't put too much stock in complaining while lacking solutions.

It's one thing to say the world is going to hell...thanks, I can figure that out.

eyes.gif

people complain saying fear mongering this or conspiracy theory that.....that no one actually is presenting any solutions to the problem with respect to these videos. Here is someone finally presenting a concise solution and they get labeled a "cult" 
laugh.gif
No one is forcing you to drink the punch.

eyes.gif

people complain saying fear mongering this or conspiracy theory that.....that no one actually is presenting any solutions to the problem with respect to these videos. Here is someone finally presenting a concise solution and they get labeled a "cult" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

The Venus Project is a concise solution?

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

not yet applicable (which they admit in the film) but yea, it's pretty clear cut to me. I'm not saying im an avid supporter though. 

Originally Posted by AG 47

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

not yet applicable (which they admit in the film) but yea, it's pretty clear cut to me. I'm not saying im an avid supporter though. 

That wasn't an attack on you btw. I was serious as to how that would work. Of course I'm pessimistic more than anything.

I don't think there's any way we can restore sanity in the financial system, or restoring to a system that works.

The one thing the Venus Project does NOT factor into the equation is greed. Yeah, if everybody was an intrinsically great human, sure...it works.

But that's not real life. That's definitely not America.

That wasn't an attack on you btw. I was serious as to how that would work. Of course I'm pessimistic more than anything.

I don't think there's any way we can restore sanity in the financial system, or restoring to a system that works.

The one thing the Venus Project does NOT factor into the equation is greed. Yeah, if everybody was an intrinsically great human, sure...it works.

But that's not real life. That's definitely not America.

Back
Top Bottom