Zack Morris is Trash...

This just sounds like "I like to ***** and moan about things so I'm going to ***** and moan about things in here."

Is Jim Crow some new tv comedy I ain't hear about thermals offends you?

Or are you seriously comparing the Jim Cross laws of the South post emancipation to the Funny or Die's Zack Morris is Trash YouTube series right now?

Do you not see the egregious overreaction? The **** is wrong with you? Are you that awful of a human being?

Its really insulting to all black ppl that you would compare those two things off of me telling you that you wanted this comedy thing to be one way and not funny when it's the other way and is funny.

You ain't try to see this from a different perspective or approach it differently. No evaluation of self.

You just ****ed up in the head to say some **** like that.

I get it. You won't do it but I should do it while you continue to ***** and moan and now be an a hole but I should side with you because got issues.

So you have no evidence that the ppl behind the Zack Morris is Trash videos have a legacy of white privelege.

But cuz they approached a teen comedy from a humouros angle to make fun of/expose a monster you just assume they have a legacy of white privilege sight unseen.

And it's kinda crazy to unpack given how you dismissed the ppl I've listed who do the same thing but your distinction is they don't have a legacy of white privilege.

So basically this isn't about them approaching this humourously. Its your assumption that they're white and have a legacy of white privilege. So if this Zack Morris is Trash series was written and created by Tony Rock and Wyatt Cenac you wouldn't be bitcoing and moaning right now?

Nobody trying to change your ****ing mind. You still tone deaf about the replies.
hand2handking be like: "Imma disregard every logical thing you just said and look at it from MY point of view" :rofl:

I could of swore their was already a thread about this, still funny but how often did Zach get away with the stupid **** he did? He normally got his *** handed too him and learned a lesson in the end unless my memory is mistaken.
He was a narcissistic, which is both celebrated and loathed in this society. Depending on if you view them as a friend or enemy.
Wow, I swear I never thought of this but reading it blows my mind

Nah. Homie will smile in your face and as soon as u turn your back. Boom! Word to Alonzo harris

I wanna say he has all the makings of a scummy music industry c.e.o.

Remember, he did pimp out his pals and rigged subliminal messages in cassette tapes in order to get girls to like him. Even Slater wanted to knock boots.

Nah. Homie will smile in your face and as soon as u turn your back. Boom! Word to Alonzo harris

Speaking of training day...

1220-25740.jpg

Remember this girl from SBTB the New Class?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

these jokes are so funny

you guys are really letting me have it :rolleyes

as far as "not understanding" i already addressed all that and obviously im not convinced

but you guys get your jokes off dont let me interrupt the circle jerk :smh:

Always thought it was wild that the homie from Swimfan cheated on her with that junkie from Traffic.

Did not know this... :smh:

Shiri ain't deserve him. Like how can you **** it up when you have someone like Shiri? Prolly cuz he thinks she's still tied up with a gang :lol:

Yo that A Very Special Episode of Mr. Belverdere about Aids with the Abe Lincoln and other presidents was foul :lol: :smh:

Yo because of this thread, I watched BOTH seasons of that

In one sitting :lol:

edit: Nicky Kapowski :blush:

Kapowski fam got great genes.
Had to do the same. This **** is too clutch. Mad s3 aint out.

This the perfect combo of hitting that nostalgia sweet spot and my adult humor (cuz I saw not catching all this when I first watched SBTB iand getting right to the core of it) :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom