Youtuber finds dead body in Japanese Suicide Forest...

I feel like people didn’t like dude in the first place and this is just an excuse to let the hate flow.

Like Faces Of Death wasn’t a thing in the 90. Like dudes don’t be looking and the most absolutely perverted thing they can find on the web. Like no one has ever seen some die or dead on the internet..

With all that being said, censor the internet or nah?

I think it’s different because he’s an individual guy who will profit from the views. People have seen his face and are able to attack him personally on the internet.

I feel like people didn’t like dude in the first place and this is just an excuse to let the hate flow.

Like Faces Of Death wasn’t a thing in the 90. Like dudes don’t be looking and the most absolutely perverted thing they can find on the web. Like no one has ever seen some die or dead on the internet..

It was ******* disrespectful. He was making money off of the darkest moments of a stranger's life and was LAUGHING at it.

Dude's apology was ******** too.

Last edited:

What's there to like about him, he has a punchable face and stupid hair. Besides that he's annoying as hell :rofl:

It was ****ing disrespectful. He was making money off of the darkest moments of a stranger's life and was LAUGHING at it.

Dude's apology was bull**** too.
this. him and his crew thought it was all jokes. at least that's what it came across to me
i didnt know who he was until this

how do these folk on social media make the money? does youtube/google pay them for views or from advertisers?

japanese police now want to question him

Theres so many things that could be said about this vid, but all i need is two words.

WHITE PRIVILEGE

Someone please send this jackass to north korea.

Crazy to think Bill Gates only has like 270k followers on yt, and *** clowns like this guy has millions upon millions. Kinda speaks volume on this generations priorities.

Theres so many things that could be said about this vid, but all i need is two words.

WHITE PRIVILEGE

Someone please send this jackass to north korea.

Crazy to think Bill Gates only has like 270k followers on yt, and *** clowns like this guy has millions upon millions. Kinda speaks volume on this generations priorities.

dudes born in the 2000s were raised in this internet "troll culture".

lame as hell.

I'm all for stupid slapstick comedy but that vid wasn't even remotely funny. It wasn't even corny. More disrespectful than anything. :smh: I hope he gets banned from Japan.

There are talented/funny people on youtube. How is this dude #1? :stoneface:

Interesting that the Japanese police want to question him. Shouldn’t they also find a way for that place to stop being suicide forest?

how do these folk on social media make the money? does youtube/google pay them for views or from advertisers?

Their videos are monetized from ads. They don’t make as much money as they used to though with youtube being more strict and stingy. People trying to see if people will pay for their patreon stuff.

The worst part is YouTube is equally as guilty. They had this video on the trending page at #1!! That’s right, YouTube trended a video with a dead guy in it. Smh

By the way.... Casey Neistat>>>> all YouTubers

a giant white dude with Farrah Fawcett hair in a kimono running around Japan throwing pokeman balls at people. It's amazing the audacity some people have, that they don't even think there's anything wrong with them doing something like that. He essentially thinks an entire country of people are merely characters for his amusement.

so many of you old heads say **** like this like you werent interested in dumb **** growing up.. let the kids live

Back
Top Bottom