Youtuber finds dead body in Japanese Suicide Forest...

YouTube been garbage. The only thing it’s good for is basketball highlight videos, “Lonzo Ball best game ever. 6 points 6 rebounds 5 ast WOW”

The ads kill it for me. I set up a playlist for the gym. After every song I get a 2:00 ad of some tool telling me how invest my money or strengthen my jaw with some exercise device and unless I skip it manually after 5 seconds I have to listen to the whole thing.

This is the guy that does the splits everywhere right? Had no idea that he had a brother.

Either way, he shouldn't have recorded that video and was messed up that he did.

Also, he looked ridiculous with what he was wearing.

16.1 million followers... sheesh, YouTube ain't getting rid of son, that's money in the bank. How many Ms they paying dude?

tenor.gif

Never even heard of this dude until the news broke. Dude really has 15M subs? Damn what does he even do other than show no respect for the dead?

Never even heard of this dude until the news broke. Dude really has 15M subs? Damn what does he even do other than show no respect for the dead?
The thing is YouTube has a large audience of kids who basically just watch videos all day. This is what a lot of these guys have tapped into. The 8-13 year old crowd. Parents don’t really pay attention to it because they assume that “it’s yourube how bad can it be etc”. So people like Jake Paul, Logan Paul, pewdiepie etc all have legions of young impressionable kids as followers who like seeing them do stupid ish

I mean my generation liked jackass, viva la bam, rob dyrdek etc so it’s not like it’s an unfounded thing of liking idiots

The thing is YouTube has a large audience of kids who basically just watch videos all day. This is what a lot of these guys have tapped into. The 8-13 year old crowd. Parents don’t really pay attention to it because they assume that “it’s yourube how bad can it be etc”. So people like Jake Paul, Logan Paul, pewdiepie etc all have legions of young impressionable kids as followers who like seeing them do stupid ish

I mean my generation liked jackass, viva la bam, rob dyrdek etc so it’s not like it’s an unfounded thing of liking idiots

I saw stupid pewdiepie got some heat for making nazi jokes and maybe being anti-semetic.

I saw stupid pewdiepie got some heat for making nazi jokes and maybe being anti-semetic.
He’s repeatedly done racist and anti Semitic things but at most it just gets him to apologize and a temporary punishment from YouTube. He still has 30+ million sibscribers. He lost his YouTube show and some Disney sponsorship but his vids are still monetized

I dunno why the guy is even popular. Appealing to kids is one thing but i’ve seen adult gaming youtubers admire him, probably not for content but for his success. Being known to hate Jewish people used to be a deathblow in hollywood and the music industry but I guess it’s harder to kill an internet career.

I dunno why the guy is even popular. Appealing to kids is one thing but i’ve seen adult gaming youtubers admire him, probably not for content but for his success. Being known to hate Jewish people used to be a deathblow in hollywood and the music industry but I guess it’s harder to kill an internet career.
Yes. Adults on you I’ve admire the fact that he’s of he dream essentially. He’s making millions of dollars a year from just doing YouTube videos. Kids like him because he kinda made the blueprint for successful streamer. He screams, is loud, his videos have quick jump cuts that keep kids attention. He’s raunchy etc

As for the second point, it’s a new day. In music and hollywood, executives control everything. Movies, albums etc. on the internet, that’s not really the case. You can’t “fire” pewdiepie and make him disappear. He could start his own site and still make money, and the process is cheap. Starting a site and making videos cost peanuts. Even for a self made album or movie it costs lots of money and then you have to distribute it etc. it’s not easy without help

The lack of self awareness for some people :smh: I guess anything for "views and likes", it worked because I never heard of this guy until this incident.

Back
Top Bottom