Youtuber finds dead body in Japanese Suicide Forest...

it's real and really disturbing the way he presented it. People are calling for him to be banned from youtube completely and he's one of their top presenters.
he and his are both horrible and exploitative and their young impressionable audience eat it up

Show teens all the fake bodies and violence in tvs and movies but not a blurred out body?
you assume i'm a proponent of fake violence via entertainment for young people? I don't agree with that either
that's why there are ratings systems (though they're hardly enforced), plus that's only part of the issue

It's all cyclical drama fed bs.

Did this guys really just make a 10 minute long video to call someone else out to Garner millions of views?

People really eat this crap up huh? I think this other dude is just as bad. What he said easily could have been said in a 5 second Twitter post.

YouTube been garbage. The only thing it’s good for is basketball highlight videos, “Lonzo Ball best game ever. 6 points 6 rebounds 5 ast WOW”

Just reeks of white privilege... Look at the hat he's wearing while trying to be "serious" and "raise awareness"

More views tho

it's real and really disturbing the way he presented it. People are calling for him to be banned from youtube completely and he's one of their top presenters.
he and his are both horrible and exploitative and their young impressionable audience eat it up

Just saw a lil snippet and the utter lack of respect showed was disgusting. Dudes were acting like it was a zoo exhibition, wanted to slap the damn smirks of their face.

It's all cyclical drama fed bs.

Did this guys really just make a 10 minute long video to call someone else out to Garner millions of views?

People really eat this crap up huh? I think this other dude is just as bad. What he said easily could have been said in a 5 second Twitter post.

"Look, if I shoot you, I'm brainless
But if you shoot me, then you're famous"

Been that mentality forever and as whack as it is, youtube is just another platform for this type of nonsense.

I wish all those guys would go away, YT needs to demonetize his account, shut it down, do whatever it takes to show him that it is real life and not just about getting views.
His apology was thoughtless and full of "I". Hard lesson he has to learn, hit those pockets and maybe he will maybe he won't. Personally I think he should be blackballed.

Back
Top Bottom