You're in an elevator...

Trust me I would swing. I almost swung on a kid the other day who was playing hide and seek behind a mailbox. Folks who know me well, no not to pop up on me, swinging is my first reaction when I get scared

These shows are so cruel :rofl:
If that did happen to me, I would kick every panel in the elevator to see how she got in. And I would be scared ****eless while doing that.

:lol: hahaha .. i could imagine doing the same, like oh man i hope she dont pop out again when i kick her door lol

i'd get more creeped out by the lights turning off thinking i was gona die cuz of some malfunction. when the little girl came out i would've known it was a prank and said "if u dont want this little girl to get hurt open the door because im gona berzerker barrage herass. if she screamed, she'd have gotten one of these

View media item 147624

lmfao i can't stop laughing because im imagining someone kicking the **** outta that little girl like this...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

saw this the other day, man those mexican and south american tv shows are ruthless, im surprised no one had a heart attack
I was def thinking the same thing when that older lady got on there
laugh.gif
 lawsuit in the making

I don't get how you would react in violence when she's just standing there......she ain't even moving or coming at you.
I would huddle to the corner and just stare at her in pure shock. I've seen enough of those movies with creepy ghost demon children to know when they start screaming that means you're going to die. I'd Sparta kick her in the face out of desperation and trying to live.

I would've used the flashlight on my phone.
I don't think I could punch a small girl in the face though.
I'd probably push her when she starts screaming and make a run for it when the doors open. :rofl:

I'd be pissed at the lights flickering but I'd be startled at seeing the girl there I ain't scared of that $&@7. Let them try that here in America tho

Thats so f*cked up! I'm surprised none of those people caught heart attacks.

I think most of us would say we'd probably knock out the little girl but when its actually happening to you, you dont know what to do. Im sure most would scream like a lil girl. :lol:

Man first instinct would be to round house kick the **** of out that girl.

But first instinct won't matter much when I'm unconscious.

prally do what the people did get in the corner and be spooked if she moved towards me then id swing

dog she would've caught 8 consecutive falcon punches. straight savage. followed by continuous hulkamania leg drops until I got to my floor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom