Your Top 5 WORST Actors Vol. Give me my time back!

Michael Cera and Seth Rogan;  They get by on their awkwardness. 
Paul Walker; "I like the tuna here." Enough said.
Vin Diesel; Besides his role in Saving Private Ryan he's showed what little talent he has.
Channing Tatum; How does he keep getting work?

Nicholas Cage is the worst actor on the planet. I do not enjoy his films very much at all. He also looks mad weird (no romo)

Nicholas Cage is the worst actor on the planet. I do not enjoy his films very much at all. He also looks mad weird (no romo)

Originally Posted by Hugo

Nicholas Cage.

/thread

869091_o.gif

1. Brendan Frasier was the first that came to mind.
2. Michael Cera (dude is just not funny and the "awkward young kid" role got old quick....now what?
3. Paris Hilton....does she even count?
4. Any rapper or athlete who has tried to act. I hate it when people say "Well (insert rapper) did good for a rapper." Well this isn't a CD, it's a movie, so he he sucked as an actor....you don't see Denzel trying to be featured on the remix of T.I.'s newest single, so these idiots rappers shouldn't keep trying to act.
5. Tara Reid

1. Brendan Frasier was the first that came to mind.
2. Michael Cera (dude is just not funny and the "awkward young kid" role got old quick....now what?
3. Paris Hilton....does she even count?
4. Any rapper or athlete who has tried to act. I hate it when people say "Well (insert rapper) did good for a rapper." Well this isn't a CD, it's a movie, so he he sucked as an actor....you don't see Denzel trying to be featured on the remix of T.I.'s newest single, so these idiots rappers shouldn't keep trying to act.
5. Tara Reid

Back
Top Bottom