Your Top 5 WORST Actors Vol. Give me my time back!

Everyone in this movie.

YouGotServed.jpg

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

That whole entire cast for the movie Takers except Idris Elba

Others:
Beyonce
sick.gif

Vin Diesel
Kirstin Dunst
Seth Rogan
You're buggin Michael Ealy is a talented actor.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

That whole entire cast for the movie Takers except Idris Elba

Others:
Beyonce
sick.gif

Vin Diesel
Kirstin Dunst
Seth Rogan
You're buggin Michael Ealy is a talented actor.

Originally Posted by DR813

I can't think of a top five, but one of the worst actors is Channing Tatum. whose the dumb*** that keep giving him leading roles in movies? he has no emotion whatsoever. so monotone. another actor who I think is bad is the guy from Tokyo Drift the main character.
He gets females all wet though. He's the white Boris Kodjoe, or vice versa.

Don't find nothing this dude has done funny. It's not even a prejudice, I try to give it a chance every time and just end up with the [see avatar] face.

Will_Ferrell.jpg

see above

rob-schneider-20070109-196109.jpg

see above above

adam_sandler.jpg

see above above above

jimmy-fallon_l.jpg

I loved Seth Rogan, Michael Cera, Seth Carroll, and that whole bunch too in their first big offerings, but they're all getting very old very quickly too. It's the same character in every movie, which seems to be how they are in real life. Oh yea, all rappers except Mos Def, Luda, and TI.

Originally Posted by DR813

I can't think of a top five, but one of the worst actors is Channing Tatum. whose the dumb*** that keep giving him leading roles in movies? he has no emotion whatsoever. so monotone. another actor who I think is bad is the guy from Tokyo Drift the main character.
He gets females all wet though. He's the white Boris Kodjoe, or vice versa.

Don't find nothing this dude has done funny. It's not even a prejudice, I try to give it a chance every time and just end up with the [see avatar] face.

Will_Ferrell.jpg

see above

rob-schneider-20070109-196109.jpg

see above above

adam_sandler.jpg

see above above above

jimmy-fallon_l.jpg

I loved Seth Rogan, Michael Cera, Seth Carroll, and that whole bunch too in their first big offerings, but they're all getting very old very quickly too. It's the same character in every movie, which seems to be how they are in real life. Oh yea, all rappers except Mos Def, Luda, and TI.

I literally hate this dude right here, can't say I wouldn't kick his !+* if I saw him on the street

eugene_levy.jpg

I literally hate this dude right here, can't say I wouldn't kick his !+* if I saw him on the street

eugene_levy.jpg

1. Paris Hilton
2. Paris Hilton
3. Paris Hilton
4. Jessica Alba
5. Paul Walker

theres no other worst

1. Paris Hilton
2. Paris Hilton
3. Paris Hilton
4. Jessica Alba
5. Paul Walker