Your Top 3 Most Mis-Managed Artist..........

3. Kuntry King/P$C- I know T.I. had his hands full these past couple of years but how does he not have someone in charge of something like this.
2. Sisqo - Dru Hill was 
eek.gif
 and i know the thong song was crazy big but why didn't he get a A grade writer? He could of really gave Usher some comp IMO if he just had the right writing .

1. Jody Breeze - 
tired.gif

Honorable mention: Jae Millz

Joe Budden is the poster child for being mis-managed. He should be way bigger than he is now.

1. Lil B.

Cat couldve been bigger than ASAP Rocky. Instead, in a way Rocky took his lane and ran with it. Shouldve got serious...got some consistent real beats and started rapping on beat.

Dont even think he gets invited to the BET Awards now.

2. Christina Milian

This chick dropped the ball. She was too busy smashing the industry instead of smashing the industry.

3. MARIO

Obvious reasons is obvious. Dude probably has more talent singing off tune in the shower nh than 99% of the cats in the industry. Its a travesty actually.

4. JOJO- Chick need to sign with Drakes label when he gets serious about building artist and just have him write for her. Theres still hope to me.

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

1. Lil B.

Cat couldve been bigger than ASAP Rocky. Instead, in a way Rocky took his lane and ran with it. Shouldve got serious...got some consistent real beats and started rapping on beat.

Dont even think he gets invited to the BET Awards now.

2. Christina Milian

This chick dropped the ball. She was too busy smashing the industry instead of smashing the industry.

3. MARIO

Obvious reasons is obvious. Dude probably has more talent singing off tune in the shower nh than 99% of the cats in the industry. Its a travesty actually.

4. JOJO- Chick need to sign with Drakes label when he gets serious about building artist and just have him write for her. Theres still hope to me.

Honestly baffled by this. I think he was holding out for a OD contract(in the multi millions) just to open the door for other dudes.  Odd Future, ASAP, Kreayshawn and even %+!!#$% Chief Keef ate off this dude wave.

no order, just going off the top of my head....

Gunplay (when Rollin' came out dude shoulda rode that wave to the wheels came off)
Eve!!!! Although I don't know if it was her, or her manager but she tried to start 'acting' and it didn't pan out the way she wanted it to. Chick was nice! Could spit---was sexy without being trashy. Miss her
30t6p3b.gif

nobody else is coming to mind that hasn't already been mentioned.

Young-Dro1.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
 as well as a couple others from the P$C camp (Mac & Kuntry)

MaxB1-719397-734800.jpg

Jimmy should of just rode that wave to the bank

-Trill Fam, a couple years back felt like they had potential to be the new No Limit/ Cash Money

-Governor Washington

-Killer Mike

Lloyd banks, lil b (does he have management? Doesn't seem like he has a plan), ace hood seems to be going this route, Mario, juelz Santana, twista, Cassidy.....

Va rapper Skillz... M.O.P., how you sign to the ROC AND G-Unit and not get even a little bit bigger??... Drag-On, how you down with the biggest clique in rap at the time and never blow up despite always ripping it on all of your label mates' tracks? Cannabis.... Keith Murray.... Joey for sure.... Obie Trice....

jrwriter-723726.jpg

when it was their chance to bat, da dipset inter beef was tearing da crew at da seams.....

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Va rapper Skillz... M.O.P., how you sign to the ROC AND G-Unit and not get even a little bit bigger??... Drag-On, how you down with the biggest clique in rap at the time and never blow up despite always ripping it on all of your label mates' tracks? Cannabis.... Keith Murray.... Joey for sure.... Obie Trice....

MOP had their moment long before the Roc or GUnit, and Skillz had a moment in the 90's.  His feature on that High and Mighty joint is def appreciated, but he is really just a ghostwriter.

Back
Top Bottom