Your local U.S. Census Bureau may be hiring. Vol. $

if they paying 20/h in brooklyn i know they giving away some guap in chicago i might have to cancel the allstargame

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I need to look into this.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I could use some extra cash.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]How much area would I be required to cover?[/color]

good looks, p....

i took the test last saturday, got a 25/28

i forget how to multiply 39.2 and 173....

lol

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

yay lets go door to door on 63rd and avalon "
roll.gif

i don't even know where you talkin about, but every avalon i've ever seen......isn't pleasant.

do you get to choose whether you want to do door to door or office? Or do they choose for you?

i take this test tomorrow on my bday...anyone remember any of the test questions / answers...or any tips? thanks ya

lol dude asked for the test questions lol

it's below high school level test...

literally shows you a figure, gives you instructions, then asks you a question about the figure and instructions.

i finished the test in 10 mins and only missed 3

i took the test yesterday and dude said i have to call a number next week to find out my score

I'm really contemplatin on givin this a go. Don't wanna waste my time tho if the hours are demandin graduatin>>>>workin for the CensusBureau

What month and how long will this run. I need a job for the summer and the summer only and this would be perfect.

Just took my test and they said that i have to be registered with the Selective Service System... not 100% sure what that is or how you can register... anyonehave any info on it?

Originally Posted by jigsta05

Just took my test and they said that i have to be registered with the Selective Service System... not 100% sure what that is or how you can register... anyone have any info on it?
The Selective Service System is a means by which the United States maintains information on those potentially subject to military conscription. All males between theages of 18 to 25 are required by law to register within 30 days of their 18th birthday

Just took the test and got a 95% i cant believe NYC gets 18.75 an hour thats insane!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Just took my test and they said that i have to be registered with the Selective Service System... not 100% sure what that is or how you can register... anyone have any info on it?
The Selective Service System is a means by which the United States maintains information on those potentially subject to military conscription. All males between the ages of 18 to 25 are required by law to register within 30 days of their 18th birthday
nerd.gif

Waiting to see if anybody gets hired. I wonder how much people got 100% cause I got a 97...

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

Originally Posted by nyrican23

The Selective Service System is a means by which the United States maintains information on those potentially subject to military conscription. All males between the ages of 18 to 25 are required by law to register within 30 days of their 18th birthday
nerd.gif
you have to register for the selective service regardless if you're working for the census or not...it's a pretty huge fine and possiblymore if you don't register within that time frame.

in los angeles and took the test like a month back, go 20 out of 28 right. dude said they wont hire till the spring tho

took the practice test.. a bit of trickery. but thats life

they allow you to take calculators on the job? lol

i guess imma call, i aint doing *@$% all day might as well make some extra bread....I just hope i dont get sent to South Dallas or South Oak Cliff.

I have my test scheduled for Monday morning...how am i supposed to dress and how soon will i get the job ?

Back
Top Bottom