*Your government has you under a spell. No rly... Proof within this thread. Vol. Wake up*

Something you might want to watch before reading this post...

Today, I went to the mall and I checked out what mainstream designers were doing with their clothing.� Uppon shaking my head in disgust, I noticed thatRocawear had some VERY BOLD and BLATENT imagery of things that Jay-Z stands for.� I could not believe my eyes, while at the same time, I wasnt suprised.� Seefor yourself what Jay uppon others want you to know.� I knew then that I had to do SOMETHING.� Even if it's just making this post on NT.� At least I'llbe opening more eyes.

This piece displays a screenprint of a gold bars, the all seeing eye, the masonic hand shake, and a book with a key drawn or sitting on top of it, allsitting on top of a hexagram, which has other geometric shapes within, with two owls guarding this display and underneath it reads "QUESTIONSANSWERED"
RW-R1108T13_Black_front

PLEASE WAKE UP!� Jay-Z is not hiding %*+*!� He's throwing it in our faces just as our government is and lauging as people wear this %*+* not evenknowing what they're representing!� The trends in clothing and cluture today are NOT by accident!� This dark, midevil looking %*+* people are choosing towear is the continuation of the incorporation of evils into our souls.� View the Youtube video above, and anyone with more knowledge on this subject, pleasechime in and educate us.

I dont know what Jay-Z's motives are and why he chooses to follow this path, but I DO know that it's evil and people are following these evils anddont even know it.� I'm making this post to urge people to WAKE UP and at least become AWARE of what is really going on.

The knowledge that I know about the Illuminiti is pretty limited and scattered, but I would love begin a thread that compiles information about the subjectin a cohesive and organized manner that we can participate in, ask questions about and learn something from.

Here's another example:
RW-R1108T06_Black_front

link to Rocawears site where these clothescan be viewed...

Below is a link to a film that will enlighten you even more on this subject.� Mods, PLEASE do not lock this thread, or edit my post!� The link I am providingis the film makers website where they provide a link to the movie themselves via Google Video.� It's lengthy, but I promise it will be one of the best twohours you'll spend in your life.� Especially if you dont know anything reguarding the subject.� If you dont have time to view it right now, make timesometime durring your week to watch the film, and you wont regret it.

Zeitgeist

Since NT is full of errors and I didnt want to lose a lot of typing, I composed this post in notepad and pasted it into NT, and it didnt turn out how I wantedit to. I'll edite it. Sorry for the mess up.

Thank you! Man I thought I was alone on this. Me, my girl and two friends were looking at this stuff back in February. Its crazy how bold they are but thenagain wouldn't you be bold too if you know a great percentage of people had no clue of what is in front of their eyes.

Now a question I have also. Is Beyonce involved? I mean how couldn't she be? They are married so you have to think that she knows about this stuff.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

i dont understand, someone explain?

Those logos and symbols are that of the Illuminiti. Research it dude. That stuff is wild.

MOBB DEEP P HIMSELF

EVEN WROTE LETTERS LOCKED UP SAYING JAY-Z WAS EVIL AND HE KNOWS IT HIMSELF BUT KEEPS USING EVIL

THAT HE WAS TEACHED BY SOME GUY AND BLAH BLAH IF SOMEBODY GOT THOSE PAPERS OF P POST EM UP

IF NOT I'LL COME BACK LATER AND POST EM UP

So Jay is evil? Or is he trying to educate people? I'm lost here, but on your side I guess as far as believing about the all seeing eye and what not.

meh.

the illuminati doesn't really exist.

not the way you think it does at least.

I think he just stole those symbols from the Illuminati, besides, they're an all-white secret society anyways.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Second shirt is copped.
eek.gif

THE POST COUNT 666

They are laughing in our faces ...... his one of them MOds BAN
Whoa @%*% I didn't even notice that, that mf'er got a @#$!#++ Illuminati symbol up and everything.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Second shirt is copped.
eek.gif

THE POST COUNT 666

They are laughing in our faces ...... his one of them MOds BAN
Whoa @%*% I didn't even notice that, that mf'er got a @#$!#++ Illuminati symbol up and everything.
laugh.gif
1a3351e52c3d26fe80a6130f7b5083e2436c6b9.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
2cy1lxy.gif

Anyone also realize what his sig. says
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif