Your girlfriend wants breast implants

All good in my book. If done by a good surgeon, they can feel pretty close to natural. Glad my wife works for one of the best surgeons in the region. :pimp:

Dated a chick that wanted them. If we were still together years later and I had the guap Id even help her pay for it, though I really loved her breasts as is.

I tell her ok, I'll buy them for you but she must sign a paper saying that if we break up, she pays me for them. I dont want another dude enjoying tatas I paid for.

SRS
Wait, why are you paying for them if she wants them?  The scenario wasn't that you want your girl to get implants.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of fake **** but I've only felt two (non-stripper) sets unless some other girl had some that were so good I couldn't tell he difference and she didn't tell me.  Even though they weren't bad, the difference was still noticeable.  If a girl is so small that she needs them they usually don't look natural or good.  If she has enough, it's unnecessary.

I prefer her not to but who am I to tell her what to do with her body.

I had an ex who got an implant on one titty bc they were unsymmetrical, according to her.

my girl wants them an still talks about getting them later on

she is colombian an she even has cousins who have breast implants its like no big deal down there

my girl had a nose job already also

I prefer her not to but who am I to tell her what to do with her body.
I had an ex who got an implant on one titty bc they were unsymmetrical, according to her.

basically how my girl feels

i like her breast but she is pretty adamant about it

now she is really into the whole gym thing more also an wants to be perfect so whatever. i swear instagram has a real strong influence on her, she follows so many chicks on there

She only wanna go up a cup size. Nothing unnatural looking.

I just feel like theyll never be the same but I know it's her body and her decision. She's adamant about it he never its brought up. Talks like its a sure thing one day.

She doesn't have the money to get them herself now and I told her I'm not paying for it. That's some real simp stuff paying for that even if you got it like that. What if y'all break up?

Last edited:
tumblr_menk5mzYra1rbavngo1_1280.gif

So if you pay for implants and your chick leaves you, you have the right to "deflate" them right?

Back
Top Bottom