***Your arms to short to Dunk on Jesus.....It's Sunday! Vol. PYP***

face some one said that in the last pyp i really dont look like dude...but if it adds to the broad supply I aint mad at it haha

Originally Posted by T i c a l

- Tical.

eek.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Damn, a lot of y'all got it out for Tical. Take a damn chill pill and stop kicking your computer. It's just a .gif. Relax.

Info on this Mayor x incest reference?
nerd.gif

By the way...

827208495_l.jpg

Originally Posted by Face82

Man no sense of runnin with the @!$. He apologized god damn. @!$ just wana keep runnin with dumb @!$ but trip when @!$ gets locked.

this is the guy who posted 4-5 pics in this thread already, ladies and gentlemen

good day, yall have fun, im off to work

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Man no sense of runnin with the @!$. He apologized god damn. @!$ just wana keep runnin with dumb @!$ but trip when @!$ gets locked.

this is the guy who posted 4-5 pics in this thread already, ladies and gentlemen

peace Mayor, btw how's that diet going?

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Whoever the hell you are dont get this locked up by comin at Tical, BMilk. Tical, I can see where you at with yours

& you good w/ me cuz. Some folks just need to breathe ...

I appreciate that.

- Tical.

You stay on my @#*. Yea take yo @#* to work.
Get some money and buy a new life

You stay on my @#*. Yea take yo @#* to work.
Get some money and buy a new life
Oh my Dayz!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom