roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I found this quite disturbing

Maybe I'm trippin .
I would've too if he posted it in the OG Halloween Costume post, but you can't stay mad at the ignorant things he said, at one point youjust gotta brush it off and laugh at the guy.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by T i c a l

I should've known people would take it the wrong way.

smh.gif
@ me for thinking otherwise.

- Tical.
this is one instance where i agree with you.

you ain't even make the avy, did you?

Doesn't matter to me, still offensive

SMH @ you, and the gif maker

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

I should've known people would take it the wrong way.

smh.gif
@ me for thinking otherwise.

- Tical.
this is one instance where i agree with you.

you ain't even make the avy, did you?

Naw man, wwsindicate made it. Everyone seemed to think it was funny and I was just trying to make light of it. I wouldn't go putting my own head on aneo-nazi's body...

- Tical.

so the ##@! what he didnt make it? that means he can post it whenever he wants? dudes is so corny on NT. This Tical dude obviously posted it for attentionand shock value. all you had to do was post your pic and kept it moving

Originally Posted by Black Milk

so the ##@! what he didnt make it? that means he can post it whenever he wants? dudes is so corny on NT. This Tical dude obviously posted it for attention and shock value. all you had to do was post your pic and kept it moving

Alright Mayor, post yours then, or are you too busy having sex with your cousin? No one wants to hear your incestuous opinion...

- Tical.

so the ##@! what he didnt make it? that means he can post it whenever he wants? dudes is so corny on NT. This Tical dude obviously posted it for attention and shock value. all you had to do was post your pic and kept it moving

QFT
Then acts surprised when people find it offensive, it wasn't funny when it was meant to poke fun at him, and it certainly isn't now.

Alright Mayor, post yours then, or are you too busy having sex with your cousin? No one wants to hear your incestuous opinion...

- Tical.
5ea157e28a1919d05b5e438c75df30ecf64b14c.gif

- Tical.
Im not who you think i am. Im on my lunch break though, ill post my pic when i get back from work. but cmon tical, i dont hate you, but yougiving us more ammo that you a closet racist, and i know you are probably not, but posting that pic doesnt show any justice

- Tical.
Yowza Yowza Yowza.

- Tical.
Im not who you think i am. Im on my lunch break though, ill post my pic when i get back from work. but cmon tical, i dont hate you, but you giving us more ammo that you a closet racist, and i know you are probably not, but posting that pic doesnt show any justice

You're right, I shouldn't have posted it. Duely noted, now let's keep it moving so it doesn't get locked...

96a26a840f12d65f922191b89f38232606c11ada.pjpg

- Tical.

- Tical.
Black Milk=Mayor?
laugh.gif
LMAO we knew you'd be back in a week, what's good my dude?

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

- Tical.
Black Milk=Mayor?
laugh.gif
LMAO we knew you'd be back in a week, what's good my dude?
laugh.gif
, nah i aint no mayor (for the 342351th time)

Man no sense of runnin with the @!$. He apologized god damn. @!$ just wana keep runnin with dumb @!$ but trip when @!$ gets locked.

Whoever the hell you are dont get this locked up by comin at Tical, BMilk. Tical, I can see where you at with yours

& you good w/ me cuz. Some folks just need to breathe ...

Back
Top Bottom