YoungSk8 vol. I hate it had to be you.

so mr. sk8 got the yambs or he didn't?

this whole situation is too complicated for me to understand

My take on this.. ( And this was even before I saw Sk8s reply )

Sk8 took his shot, so what.... And after hearing his side I dont blame him

Dude is extra lame for screenshotting it all and posting it.. especially sending sk8 a pic of himself :rofl:

You got an aite looking girl.. congrats and there will be 1,00000000 others trying to holla at her. You gonna send them pics of yourself too?

You really made a thread out of this? :rofl:

I follow Sk8 on IG and even for him to post something on the situation was lame.

Get a life OP.

My take on this.. ( And this was even before I saw Sk8s reply )

Sk8 took his shot, so what.... And after hearing his side I dont blame him

Dude is extra lame for screenshotting it all and posting it.. especially sending sk8 a pic of himself :rofl:

You got an aite looking girl.. congrats and there will be 1,00000000 others trying to holla at her. You gonna send them pics of yourself too?

My sentiments exactly.

Only reason someone would get that riled up over that mild DM is insecurity 
eyes.gif

Sounds like ol boy has some internal problems to work out within himself. 

Son was too passive aggressive, should've sent her a photograph of the wood.

and told her he tryna dig all off in her VA Gina.

Last edited:
Son was too passive aggressive, should've sent her a photograph of the wood.

and told her he tryna dig all off in her VA Gina.
son woulda took an L that way too, as a side dude you should never have to send a meat pic as an opener to stealing a dude chick, all you gotta ask is what's good wit da box lmao

All 3 sides went about things lame to me.

Sk8 was passive aggressively trying to get at that and see if she was with it. From what it seems like, he knows both her and her man but he seems like the type that would dap her man up in public while trying to bag his girl lol.

The girls bf is lame for even acknowledging it. Your girl looks good, its inevitable dudes are going to try to get at her. Unless they disrespect you to your face, just laugh that off and pay it no mind unless you got some insecurity that she might entertain the dudes trying to get at her, and in that case you shouldn't cuff that to begin with.

And the girl seems like she loves the attention, flaunting around her tatas and no mention about her man whatsoever on her ig, how she carries herself gives dudes the green light to get and bag her with no dambz given.

All in all lameness all around with this one. She probably wasnt feeling sk8 but while shes screenshotting his direct messages, shes probably fully interested and making plans with another dude in her direct messages and her man has no clue.

That about sums it up

When people see my shoes and try to talk to me about kicks I just act like I have no clue what they are talking about because most of the time they turn out to be super lame.

The only person I follow for shoes is upstate hustla, the rest are all corny wannabes..

Bunch of 20 something man children.

He wears bang bang jewelry tho

(._.,,) at this thread

Sk8 dude got caught trying to dirty mack & got aired out.

laugh.gif
 at him getting happy off some hugs... sounds like a friendzone overlord.

Even though the "airing out" was pretty funny, posting screenshots is a female trait 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom