YoungSk8 vol. I hate it had to be you.

I got 30 on steezy, bruh is tooo ruthless and he do crossfit so he gon hit you with the tai chi doodoo punch and have you shorts looking like the top of carlos boozer head after an oil spill

And if you gonna play a side dude role you gotta come correct or not at all lmao, especially with that weak ish " can i follow you, i dont follow your bf" ish lmao

Sk8 mad disrespectful trying to get another dudes chick. Bruh saw them together and even tho said chick was thoting it out, Sk8 broke all rules. He sorta deserved the shot. He looked mad thirsty
that's obvious, since im living the dont be stupid lifestyle i would just tell my chick to ignore it and leave it at that. But the dude with titty girl looks like an even bigger scrub for screenshotting and ranting lol. Save that for ya female lmao

I got 30 on steezy, bruh is tooo ruthless and he do crossfit so he gon hit you with the tai chi doodoo punch and have you shorts looking like the top of carlos boozer head after an oil spill
u mean that c.. li. nvm
that's obvious, since im living the dont be stupid lifestyle i would just tell my chick to ignore it and leave it at that. But the dude with titty girl looks like an even bigger scrub for screenshotting and ranting lol. Save that for ya female lmao
errr body taking ls

Last edited:
Odds are 3:1 in Steezy's favor.

Real question... why does this matter to us?

View media item 1202987

Because we are Nt

And Nt knows drama b

wM7KBfu.gif

Can we get a tag team lumber jack match infront of madison square garden, i can go grab smoothie king and a dorito taco from Penn Station
K Steezy and Sk8 vs Yung SImpy Dude and UrBetterThanMe?

Last edited:
sometimes i just want to see someone get punched in the face. I like steezy so by default it has to be UBTM

A few reasons why I posted.

A. Sk8s an NTer...we gotta get our clown in too

B. In true NT fashion, we troll all parties involved.

C. It was funny seeing his retort of getting hugged

D. @YoungSk8  deleted the IG post. lol.

she's a NT'er ?????

she needs to let me smack 1 good time then let the homie young skate get a piece

A few reasons why I posted.

A. Sk8s an NTer...we gotta get our clown in too

B. In true NT fashion, we troll all parties involved.

C. It was funny seeing his retort of getting hugged

D. @YoungSk8  deleted the IG post. lol.
If you're really trying to get him in here, just link this thread in the WDYWT thread. Dude stays up in there (and that MF'er always has clean shoe game 
nerd.gif
)

don't know the story or care but i hate when chicks go outta their way for attention then act like dudes are thirsty for inquiring bout the cheeks

but in this case all parties are quite goofy

If you're really trying to get him in here, just link this thread in the WDYWT thread. Dude stays up in there (and that MF'er always has clean shoe game 
nerd.gif
)
He knows about the thread. It made him delete his post on IG.
sometimes i just want to see someone get punched in the face. I like steezy so by default it has to be UBTM

Last edited:
still confused as to what actually happened here. doesn't seem that serious at all.

Back
Top Bottom