Youngest Billionaires Vol. Facebook

Here's a look at the list:

[table][tr][td]
29.jpg

[emoji]169[/emoji]Kimberly White/Getty Images[/td][/tr][/table]
Dustin Moskovitz

Net Worth: $1.4 billion
Source: Facebook

America'syoungest billionaire is eight days younger than his former Harvardroommate Mark Zuckerberg. Facebook's first chief technology officer, heleft in 2008 to start Asana, a software company that allows individualsand small companies to better collaborate. For now, his entire fortunecomes from his 6 percent stake in Facebook.
[table][tr][td]
30.jpg

[emoji]169[/emoji]Marcio Jose Sanchez/AP[/td][/tr][/table]
Mark Zuckerberg

Net Worth: $6.9 billion

TheHarvard dropout and Facebook CEO was the biggest percentage gainer onthis year's Forbes 400 list and the unwitting star of box-office hit"The Social Network." Last month he agreed to donate $100 million toNewark's troubled schools.

[table][tr][td]
31.jpg

[emoji]169[/emoji]PatrickMcMullan.com[/td][/tr][/table]
Eduardo Saverin

Net Worth: $1.15 billion
Brazilian-bornSaverin co-founded Facebook with Harvard classmate Mark Zuckerberg andfor a brief time had a one-third stake. When Zuckerberg quit school torelocate to California, Saverin stayed behind to graduate. A year laterFacebook sued him; he countersued. The parties settled with Saverinapparently getting a 5 percent stake and co-founder bio on Facebook'ssite.

Man...something about social media just seems so flimsy that I can't see these dudes sustaining that wealth. I don't know why...maybe its my ignorance on the real workings of the business... I just feel like Facebook's reign could easily be trumped.

Man...Why cant any of us be billionaires? Its not like Facebook was an idea only a genious can make. Smh

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Man...something about social media just seems so flimsy that I can't see these dudes sustaining that wealth. I don't know why...maybe its my ignorance on the real workings of the business... I just feel like Facebook's reign could easily be trumped.

Thats with any type of business though right? I mean if all your worth/asset is in one company whenever that company goes down so does your worth.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Man...Why cant any of us be billionaires? Its not like Facebook was an idea only a genious can make. Smh

It's easy to say "why didn't I think of that" after it's been invented.

Its really complex and difficult to handle something on the internet or create something that already exists and make it different and better. Easier said than done

I just saw 'The Social Network' yesterday, and besides the fact that it was inspiring on how they can come up with an idea and make millions of it. I find it unbelievable that these dudes are billionaires and but yet college drop outs.
30t6p3b.gif

Skill=Money

these dudes are like the same age or close to age of many NTrs

i cant even fathom all the women, cars, cribs, jewelry id have if i reached a billionaire

i dont give a damn about sustainin wealth them dudes made it, when is enough enough?

you know how hard it is to spend all that?

id be rich FOREVER with that type of money.. i'd splurge every single day with everyone i care for. Life would be great, for everyone, FOREVER
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RAWse

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

none of those fools graduated from college
indifferent.gif
I don't agree w/ em bein fools but the fact that they didn't finish college, are my 'peers', and are worth $1billion+ makes me wanna commit that 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

none of those fools graduated from college
Neither did Bill Gates...seemed to have worked out alright.

Back
Top Bottom