Youngest Billionaires Vol. Facebook

Damn Tom. What happened?

171786.jpg

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by RAWse

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

none of those fools graduated from college
indifferent.gif
I don't agree w/ em bein fools but the fact that they didn't finish college, are my 'peers', and are worth $1billion+ makes me wanna commit that 
tired.gif
yea, but they all worked pretty damn hard for their money...not saying they all deserve billions, but they were the first to do something of this magnitude and accessibility. over 500 million members! if you can get that many people to follow your idea, you did something well. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

indifferent.gif
I don't agree w/ em bein fools but the fact that they didn't finish college, are my 'peers', and are worth $1billion+ makes me wanna commit that 
tired.gif
yea, but they all worked pretty damn hard for their money...not saying they all deserve billions, but they were the first to do something of this magnitude and accessibility. over 500 million members! if you can get that many people to follow your idea, you did something well. 
grin.gif
and to add the site is addictive esp to females
they know what they're doing... when they see the usage go down they change the layout to make it new and interesting.
ppl complain like hell when the layout changes, but they continue to use it 'even more'.. like it's brand new all over again.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Man...Why cant any of us be billionaires? Its not like Facebook was an idea only a genious can make. Smh

"If you were the inventor of Facebook, then you'd have invented Facebook."

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

indifferent.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
and to add the site is addictive esp to females
they know what they're doing... when they see the usage go down they change the layout to make it new and interesting.
ppl complain like hell when the layout changes, but they continue to use it 'even more'.. like it's brand new all over again.
This I know. My wife is on it constantly on her phone. It's just crazy popular. I'm pretty sure everybody around the same age as these cats and dudes in the league look in the mirror like "What the hell am I doin wrong that they got right?"

Originally Posted by NikePennyIV

Man...Why cant any of us be billionaires? Its not like Facebook was an idea only a genious can make. Smh

But that's implying that Facebook was an original idea. There were thousands of social networking sites with most if not all of the features that Facebook had that came out well before FB (example: CollegeClub.com for the old heads). I don't know what made Facebook rise to the cream of the crop, but it wasn't genius.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Originally Posted by NikePennyIV

But that's implying that Facebook was an original idea. There were thousands of social networking sites with most if not all of the features that Facebook had that came out well before FB (example: CollegeClub.com for the old heads). I don't know what made Facebook rise to the cream of the crop, but it wasn't genius.

Less is more.

Originally Posted by Kelioos

Being students of Harvard speaks enough of their intelligence

The amount of money they have says enough.
SMH at the dude calling these guys fools.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

You don't need college. All it takes is an idea
Being smart doesn't hurt either
It also takes money and connections. These dudes would have been successful at whatever they put their mind to.

Out of that net worth, I wonder how much they have accessible for everyday use.

justforsneaks wrote:

omgitswes wrote:

You don't need college. All it takes is an idea  hella connects who are in the know, initial capital/joint ventures, great ideas that multiple outside entities can profit off of (keep everyone eatin/happy) and willing to sell your great ideas to the highest bidder (if approached) to take over your ideas while you relinquish all say so. $ 
pimp.gif
 $

Being smart doesn't hurt either

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

[table][tr][td]
31.jpg

[emoji]169[/emoji]PatrickMcMullan.com[/td][/tr][/table]
Eduardo Saverin

Net Worth: $1.15 billion
Source: Facebook
Brazilian-bornSaverin co-founded Facebook with Harvard classmate Mark Zuckerberg andfor a brief time had a one-third stake. When Zuckerberg quit school torelocate to California, Saverin stayed behind to graduate. A year laterFacebook sued him; he countersued. The parties settled with Saverinapparently getting a 5 percent stake and co-founder bio on Facebook'ssite.
tnone of them graduated though?

Back
Top Bottom